Subject: "Yar?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3357
Show all folders

Ryzigam (Guest) (Guest)Tue 16-Oct-01 02:16 PM

#3365, "Yar?"

Iriogam: thanks for the guantlets

Elf Thief: didn't like you one bit, ofcourse, dying at the giant to 4 villagers while you tripped me didn't help at all. please, no comment on flight potions.

Iriogam would do anything for anyone she thought might get her out of harms way in the future. The cowardice and cunningness were there all the time. I don't think we ever fought.

Ryzinom just happened to be defending the village at the time you and all those furry bastards decided to get the link back. I think I killed a lion by myself that day, well..by myself if heartseekers don't count. I also jacked you a couple more times but didn't follow through with the stabs. Just be glad the Shokii caught up with Arvams rapier right before you got there.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) unity the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 15-Oct-01 12:31 AM
Reply RE: Caelph the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus, Calaver (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 12:13 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Caelph the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus, Zifnab (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 06:28 AM, #2
     Reply a shame you had to go, Szchada (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 02:05 PM, #3
     Reply Heeeeee!, Disola (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 02:07 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Heeeeee!, caelph (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 08:17 PM, #10
     Reply Yar?, Ryzigam (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 02:16 PM #5
     Reply RE: Caelph the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus, Oaken (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 04:08 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Caelph the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus, Tahren (Guest), 16-Oct-01 05:47 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Caelph the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus, Fellicitinia (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 06:29 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Caelph the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus, Tiberianus (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 06:30 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Caelph the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus, Burtykin (Guest) (Guest), 17-Oct-01 02:49 AM, #11
     Reply RE: Caelph the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus, Loborguz, 20-Oct-01 05:53 PM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3357 Previous topic | Next topic