Subject: "RE: Caelph the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3357
Show all folders

Oaken (Guest) (Guest)Tue 16-Oct-01 04:08 PM

#3364, "RE: Caelph the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus"

I enjoyed interacting with you as Dahza, you were a solid character. As for what happened, for days I would log on as the only hero range character in Nexus, and run around for hours fighting. Then one day I was on (alone, like always) and *gasp* the Fortress had the link. Before I could even raid I got dropped by Pohanad's fiend (didn't have my resist mental up) and full looted by him and another Fortress bard. Right about then I snapped and deleted, thinking "##### it, that cabal is a waste of code". I'm 90% sure i would have been the Marshal if I hadn't deleted, but I did not enjoy my character and I think non Rager/non Ranger hero clouds suck really bad at those ranks. Anyways, you were good.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) unity the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 15-Oct-01 12:31 AM
Reply RE: Caelph the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus, Calaver (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 12:13 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Caelph the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus, Zifnab (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 06:28 AM, #2
     Reply a shame you had to go, Szchada (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 02:05 PM, #3
     Reply Heeeeee!, Disola (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 02:07 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Heeeeee!, caelph (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 08:17 PM, #10
     Reply Yar?, Ryzigam (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 02:16 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Caelph the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus, Oaken (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 04:08 PM #6
     Reply RE: Caelph the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus, Tahren (Guest), 16-Oct-01 05:47 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Caelph the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus, Fellicitinia (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 06:29 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Caelph the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus, Tiberianus (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 06:30 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Caelph the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus, Burtykin (Guest) (Guest), 17-Oct-01 02:49 AM, #11
     Reply RE: Caelph the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus, Loborguz, 20-Oct-01 05:53 PM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3357 Previous topic | Next topic