Subject: "RE: Caelph the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3357
Show all folders

LoborguzSat 20-Oct-01 05:53 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3359, "RE: Caelph the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus"

Sad to see you gone. Unfortunately, my internet access was disrupted for the past two weeks, and so this is the first I've heard you are gone.

Other than one other person, Loborguz thinks you are the luckiest person ever. You fled at convulsing more than anyone else, and just about always managed to get away with what I would guess is like ten hps. It was very frustrating.

Thank you for the compliment, I have always tried to fight alone at least as often is not more so as I fight with others on my side. And I'm glad you thought I fought well, I always had to think when fighting you, moreso than with others.

As for the eating moss, obviously I didn't, and don't. But I know why you think so, and if you want to discuss it, you can email me. loborguz@hotmail.com

Good luck with your next characters, and don't give me any of this i dont have time stuff. Make a rager! Yaaaaaaah!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) unity the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 15-Oct-01 12:31 AM
Reply RE: Caelph the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus, Calaver (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 12:13 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Caelph the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus, Zifnab (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 06:28 AM, #2
     Reply a shame you had to go, Szchada (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 02:05 PM, #3
     Reply Heeeeee!, Disola (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 02:07 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Heeeeee!, caelph (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 08:17 PM, #10
     Reply Yar?, Ryzigam (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 02:16 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Caelph the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus, Oaken (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 04:08 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Caelph the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus, Tahren (Guest), 16-Oct-01 05:47 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Caelph the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus, Fellicitinia (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 06:29 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Caelph the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus, Tiberianus (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 06:30 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Caelph the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus, Burtykin (Guest) (Guest), 17-Oct-01 02:49 AM, #11
     Reply RE: Caelph the Drummer of Unity, Marshal of the Nexus, Loborguz, 20-Oct-01 05:53 PM #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3357 Previous topic | Next topic