Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3316
Show all folders

ArChaos (Guest) (Guest)Wed 17-Oct-01 07:50 AM

#3342, "I'll offer a reply"

>Please do us a favor and
>stop just being cranky and
>posting just to hear yourself
>be negative.

or an opposing viewpoint, wouldn't life be lovely if you never saw those sharp pointy rocks inches beneath your boat

>>What are the right npc's?
>
>Well golly, one of them is
>even named in this thread.

I knew that

> Don't you even read
>the threads you flame?

Of course i do, i asked in plural

> I personally know of
>two others that have worked
>in the past just by
>reading this forum and old
>Spectre elixir deaths.

It's not hard to work out the obvious ones, it's also been known in the past that they have prayed to mortal creatures, guid ane eh?

> If you
>can't think of any, that's
>your own damn fault for
>not exploring and you probably
>shouldn't be a lich anyway.

I can easily think of many, it's a shame you missed the entire point of that one line, picking at the connotation that there was somehow right and wrong creatures to speak to when in fact i was pointing out that it's pretty irrelevant which creature you speak to when in fact it matters #####. The imms don't see it, the imms don't hear it, so you might as well not have done it.

>
>>What hours of the day (system
>>time) should one talk to
>>them?
>
> No immortals will
>ever give you a specific
>time to be there for
>a quest, nor should they.
> Welcome to empowerment, at
>least you got to be
>level 47 and pretty damned
>powerful before it was required.

Ahh my mentally challenged friend, once more you evade the issue. Imms taking lichquests are few and far between, the time frames that these gents occupy is limited. Thus they will never see you speak / interact with the creature. My point it is constantly being inferred that it is somehow (the royal) -me- that is at fault as opposed to the system. I do not require the imms to be present in the slightest, it's just a shame that they have coded it so much that this is in fact the case, it is they, not i who requires them to be present.

>Most immortals are on in the
>late evening/night system time, try
>then. If you can't
>be on at those times
> like I usually can't) give
>up the idea of liching
>anytime quickly.

Believe me, i gave up on tattoos, empowerment, leadership, liching or positive immortal interaction long ago and just played for the game itself, which slowly but surely kept getting cut away from me. Liching, empowerment, religion cabals, invokers. It's not me who requires things at a time. I'm just the one penalised for not being there.

>>Do you keep a log of
>>all things said/told to a
>>mob?
>
>Probably not. However, logs of
>prayers are kept. If
>you threw in a "pray
>May the Dark Gods bless
>my endeavor to become one
>with undeath." prayer right before
>speaking to said mob, then
>there would be a log
>of that time. Not
>only that, it's a great
>way to say to the
>Imms logged in at the
>time "Hey, anyone free to
>help me with this lichquest
>thing?"

Yeah and a fantastic way to break role at the same time, aye?

>Even if the mob doesn't speak
>to you right away, it
>doesn't mean some Imm that
>doesn't usually do lichquest isn't
>watching you to report to
>the ones that do run
>the quests about how you
>interacted.

How you interacted, *chuckle* a one sided interaction with a statue that portrays character details and insight. I can't wait to see that log.

>>Otherwise it's a bag of crap
>
>So you have a bag of
>crap. Go fertilize a
>couple fields with it and
>grow something useful...

I already do, i've been sprinkling it since empowerment

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) <SCION> Nkhirath the Spectre [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 14-Oct-01 07:47 PM
Reply Hey.....I'm right here......, Lei (Guest) (Guest), 15-Oct-01 07:07 PM, #28
Reply ...*sigh*, Mhirrogom (Guest) (Guest), 15-Oct-01 02:14 PM, #17
Reply Additional farewells., Nkhirath (Guest), 15-Oct-01 05:38 AM, #10
Reply RE: Additional farewells., Kaada (Guest) (Guest), 15-Oct-01 07:01 AM, #11
Reply my language., Nkhirath (Guest), 15-Oct-01 02:09 PM, #16
     Reply RE: my language., Kaada (Guest) (Guest), 15-Oct-01 04:40 PM, #23
Reply Man I didnt even get a mention.., Korezxemp (Guest) (Guest), 15-Oct-01 03:31 PM, #20
Reply You forgot one healer, Grollaski (Guest) (Guest), 15-Oct-01 07:20 PM, #29
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Nkhirath the Spectre, Raiztelan (Guest) (Guest), 15-Oct-01 02:23 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Nkhirath the Spectre, Grolgthus (Guest) (Guest), 14-Oct-01 09:24 PM, #3
Reply Bye bye., Nkhirath (Guest), 14-Oct-01 08:15 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Bye bye., Halisstra (Guest) (Guest), 14-Oct-01 08:25 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Bye bye., Sintarlin (Guest) (Guest), 14-Oct-01 10:49 PM, #4
     Reply Your lichquest, Zulghinlour, 14-Oct-01 11:27 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Your lichquest, Nkhirath (Guest), 15-Oct-01 05:28 AM, #9
          Reply RE: Your lichquest, Zulghinlour, 15-Oct-01 10:48 AM, #13
               Reply The reason of my deletion., Nkhirath (Guest), 15-Oct-01 01:57 PM, #15
                    Reply That would be me., Valguarnera, 15-Oct-01 03:01 PM, #18
                         Reply doh, Valg, you screwed my character., Nkhirath (Guest), 15-Oct-01 03:24 PM, #19
                         Reply RE: doh, Valg, Nkhirath screwed his own character., Valguarnera, 15-Oct-01 04:57 PM, #25
                              Reply RE: doh, Valg, Nkhirath screwed his own character., Nkhirath (Guest), 15-Oct-01 05:17 PM, #26
                         Reply are GMT playing hours likely to hamper chances for a li..., Valg (Guest) (Guest), 15-Oct-01 04:26 PM, #21
                         Reply ummm, that wasn't Valg. The question was aimed at him ..., anon (Guest) (Guest), 15-Oct-01 04:27 PM, #22
                         Reply RE: That would be me., Ball64 (Guest), 16-Oct-01 06:58 PM, #30
                         Reply Clarification:, Valguarnera, 16-Oct-01 09:58 PM, #32
                              Reply RE: Clarification:, ArChaos (Guest) (Guest), 17-Oct-01 04:02 AM, #34
                                   Reply RE: Clarification:, Valguarnera, 17-Oct-01 05:48 AM, #36
                         Reply Lichquestin', Scarabaeus, 16-Oct-01 08:10 PM, #31
                              Reply RE: Lichquestin', ArChaos (Guest) (Guest), 17-Oct-01 04:01 AM, #33
                                   Reply RE: Lichquestin', Paneros (Guest), 17-Oct-01 05:15 AM, #35
                                        Reply RE: Lichquestin', Valguarnera, 17-Oct-01 06:26 AM, #37
                                        Reply I'll offer a reply, ArChaos (Guest) (Guest), 17-Oct-01 07:50 AM #38
     Reply RE: Bye bye., Kaada (Guest) (Guest), 14-Oct-01 11:37 PM, #6
     Reply Oh you ass, Phaistus (Guest) (Guest), 15-Oct-01 02:56 AM, #8
     Reply RE: Good luck man, Jubornl (Guest) (Guest), 15-Oct-01 08:53 AM, #12
     Reply One of the best moments in Nkhirath's life., Nkhirath (Guest), 15-Oct-01 04:45 PM, #24
     Reply Hrm., Felgaire (Guest) (Guest), 15-Oct-01 12:05 PM, #14
     Reply RE: Bye bye., Karnavex (Guest) (Guest), 15-Oct-01 05:28 PM, #27
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3316 Previous topic | Next topic