Subject: "Self Defense." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3268
Show all folders

Sehvoor (Guest) (Guest)Fri 12-Oct-01 09:27 PM

#3271, "Self Defense."

First the Items. I myself found the items I asked you to get by WATCHING mages and warriors, and where they went, neither ooc NOR past character info. If you payed attention, there is a reason that skill is important in Sehvoor's mind, AND those were the items Nerylana had ME find for her...so if you think you would have had a cake walk interview with her as compared to me...I think you just MIGHT be mistaken.

Next the scrolls. Bards need an imm to induct for a reason...and that reason (as far as I understand it, I might be wrong)is that they are supposed to be held to a higher standard. Now...most of my interviews a fairly easy compared to the one I got from Loborguz( as I am not the final say), and the scrolls I asked from you are a fraction of what Lob gave me(without going into details). You are a BARD! A keeper of knowledge and lore. Sehvoor was not going to tell his Immortal patrons that you deserved a hut without knowing that you had the capacity to fit that role in the village. As for who I asked of you, I told you straight out that other than reading about them, you could find the information from talking to other villagers...again, no ooc info required.

As an aside, the villagers I asked of you, were the same ones that Nerylana asked of me...and the answers I gave her I got from purely in game sources...books and ASKING PEOPLE WHO MIGHT KNOW. Heck, Nerylana asked me twice the number I asked you.

I did not ask for poems, but I was very impressed with the extra effort it took to do those poems that I saw, and was just waiting on the completion of them to give you a very glowing recomendation.

My fault that I had to take a week off or lose more money than I care to admit.

My fault that posting on the "other" forum and here in Thror's forum that I will be back in the game saturday was not enough for you.

My fault that you either didn't see those posts, or grew too impatient anyway.

Sarcasm aside, I really am sorry you felt like you were not having fun anymore and thus deleted. I have been there with other characters and can sympathize, but I have never found it constructive....or really all that truthful...to blame *MY* inability to have fun on others.

I guess my main point is that I was asked to do more than I asked you, and I had ZERO problem with it...so I am somewhat boggled at your attack on me, I thought I was being easy on you.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Iriadeb the Master Poet [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 12-Oct-01 11:15 AM
Reply Well..., Nerylana (Guest) (Guest), 13-Oct-01 08:04 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Iriadeb the Master Poet, Jim9 (Guest) (Guest), 12-Oct-01 11:45 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Iriadeb the Master Poet, Soren (Guest), 12-Oct-01 03:35 PM, #2
     Reply No more Brawling in the inn with you toobad. It was fun..., Ashrum (Guest) (Guest), 12-Oct-01 08:00 PM, #3
     Reply Self Defense., Sehvoor (Guest) (Guest), 12-Oct-01 09:27 PM #4
          Reply RE: Self Defense., Iriadeb (Guest) (Guest), 14-Oct-01 10:37 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3268 Previous topic | Next topic