Subject: "....." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3113
Show all folders

Mhirrogom (Guest) (Guest)Wed 03-Oct-01 02:24 AM

#3117, "....."

Yeah so I rage deleted....uhhh oh well.
I accomlished a great deal with this char, was one
of my more succesfull chars in a while....had a list of goals that I got halfway down....*go me* but I had a lot of ##### deaths...like the one tonight when my girlfriend asked me to put lotion on her so I closed zmud thinking it would drop my link, when I came back i was dead, then I died demanding an item in lag, then I died again walking into a deathtrap because I was in such a messed up state of mind...course I pulled two other scions into it and phaistus lost his gear to that moron conjurer. I wanted to do so much in scion and I don't really have an excuse for not persuing most of it....so I'll be back as a true mage and see what I can't do.

Going to make my goodbyes few because I interacted with so many people:
Phaistus!!!! Your the man and don't let anyone tell you differently, you know how to play a healer and you play a good role for one...people prolly thought we were a permagroup but the truth was I figured out when you played and I made sure to be around..you can't blame me for wanting to be around a healer. Thanks for the good times, sorry for losing your gear and not living up to the obvious high expectations you had in me.

Leaders of scion and Valguarnera: I don't know if you liked me or not... But I didn't get booted for some of the ##### I pulled... It was all IC and I managed to keep the majority of the cabal behind me in what I did....thanks for keeping me around. I wanted to go a lot further in scion...only reason I wish I hadn't deleted but after tonight I just felt like a flaming idiot.

Enemies:
Gwapa! heh, your pretty pretty damn scary for a thief.. its just a shame I could never get any fucking roots with all the sylvan around, and when I sent other people to get them sylvan ganged on them-I know our fights would have been MUCH different if I had them more often. The rest of the villagers...well...come on, hralleth heh, arkragan heh, kolun...well o.k, Kolun your a bad dude you got some balls too ..but your a thief...oh well. Grolgthus I would have liked to face you without all those people showing up..but well it was a retreival and we have to use all our resources. Nerylana ..I don't know what the hell you were thinking attacking my guildguard in galadon with alsic in town TWICE...thanks for letting me hand you your ass (was one of my goals). Kaada/kalihayn/Vynmylak/Ralgor-all of you are damn tough...suprised none of you managed to kill me-I would have rather gone down to you than those fucking sylvan. Sylvan: oh I'm not even going to start on sylvan.

I dunno.... I'm tired..... Questions Comments? Be honest

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <SCION> Mhirrogom the Herald of War [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 03-Oct-01 01:42 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) <SCION> Mhirrogom the Herald of War, derexal (Guest) (Guest), 03-Oct-01 11:40 PM, #10
Reply well that stinks, Jasmin (Guest) (Guest), 03-Oct-01 06:26 AM, #3
Reply Damn, Mhirrogom (Guest) (Guest), 05-Oct-01 11:27 AM, #15
Reply ....., Mhirrogom (Guest) (Guest), 03-Oct-01 02:24 AM #1
     Reply RE: ....., Arolin (Guest) (Guest), 03-Oct-01 03:44 AM, #2
     Reply Maybe, Someone (Guest) (Guest), 04-Oct-01 01:27 AM, #12
     Reply RE: ....., Kaada (Guest) (Guest), 03-Oct-01 07:44 AM, #4
     Reply Sorry, bud, Johan (Guest) (Guest), 03-Oct-01 10:06 AM, #5
     Reply Its cool, Mhirrogom (Guest) (Guest), 03-Oct-01 10:33 AM, #6
     Reply RE: Mhirrogom, Valguarnera, 03-Oct-01 11:10 AM, #7
     Reply RE: ....., Vynmylak (Guest) (Guest), 03-Oct-01 11:26 AM, #8
     Reply RE: ....., Mhirrogom (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 09:53 AM, #16
     Reply RE: ....., Seshanaqkri (Guest) (Guest), 03-Oct-01 09:44 PM, #9
     Reply Smack Self, Mhirrogom (Guest) (Guest), 04-Oct-01 01:18 PM, #14
     Reply We had some good times, Phaistus (Guest) (Guest), 03-Oct-01 11:54 PM, #11
     Reply You'll be missed., Draknok (Guest) (Guest), 04-Oct-01 04:00 AM, #13
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3113 Previous topic | Next topic