Subject: "Absolutely, when you worded or teleported, convulsing....." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26504
Show all folders

Cartherlen (Guest)Fri 30-Apr-04 01:52 AM

#26696, "Absolutely, when you worded or teleported, convulsing....."

End of story. Oh wait, you were going to finish my last 198hp with what spell, exactly, through full protections? Another engulf or geyser? No. Now, if you want it like that, I have no qualms whatsoever posting the log of me finishing off the storm giant, then dealing with you, putting up barrier an all, following your less than sneaky attack in which I failed too damn many sleep attempts. Your choice. Doesn't matter to me. Still being an active character, I give you the choice of revealing your weakenesses on this board. Since you seem to be competent, I'm sure you'll have no qualms with other players fulfilling similar roles/objectives that concern having the opportunity to see what they will face against you or other invokers.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) [None] Inelour the Spectre [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 25-Apr-04 12:52 PM
Reply I didn't like what I saw of you., Vladamir, 29-Apr-04 06:53 AM, #6
Reply I thought this character was worth a laugh. Not much e..., Drezulok (Guest), 26-Apr-04 11:40 AM, #3
Reply That's what I thought about Drezulok...Inelour was inte..., Vahletharien (Guest), 26-Apr-04 01:21 PM, #4
Reply Well, since we only fought once..., Drezulok (Guest), 29-Apr-04 10:04 AM, #8
     Reply What?, Vahletharien (Guest), 29-Apr-04 02:21 PM, #9
          Reply Absolutely, when you worded or teleported, convulsing....., Cartherlen (Guest), 30-Apr-04 01:52 AM #10
Reply If you have nothing nice to say..., Mekantos, 26-Apr-04 03:23 PM, #5
     Reply It was an honest criticism. And not the only one. nt, Vladamir, 29-Apr-04 06:54 AM, #7
Reply definitely my most dangerous enemy, Baendraa (Guest), 26-Apr-04 05:46 AM, #1
     Reply RE: definitely my most dangerous enemy, Evil Genius (Anonymous), 26-Apr-04 07:32 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26504 Previous topic | Next topic