Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26131
Show all folders

LyristeonMon 12-Apr-04 07:00 AM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26233, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of Changelings"
Edited on Mon 12-Apr-04 07:01 AM

There were a couple of reasons as to why you were booted. First off...treating a duergar thief who was an anathema with anything but scorn and trying to kill them is a real bad move. Talking to paladins about coordinating raids is a bad move. As a neutral outlander, those are both groups that you should neither like nor rely upon for anything. If evil outlanders should want to kill paladins, and good outlanders should be the ones to try to talk them out of their ways, then a neutral should definately not be coordinating raids with a paladin. This information is in the cabal. And using the excuse of getting the fetish back shows weakness, not deception.

I never stated you were a follower of mine, but, you acted more like a follower of mine then an outlander. That was the point I was trying to get across. Everything I stated above would be fine as a follower of mine...but definately bad as an outlander.

I don't know the specifics of how you were uninducted, only the reasons behind it, so I can't really respond to that.

I don't recall the dream you are speaking about, so I can't answer that.

Inducting a hero into a cabal is generally a bad thing. Very few get it right for a simple reason. Heroes have too much time on their hands and don't get the benefit of listening to others as much over the cabal channel. Someone who comes in at a lower level gets to listen to so many different things over the channel while they are out learning that by the time they can engage in the real wars, they have the concept much better. Andrlos and Malkhar were basically groomed for Outlander with nudges for over a month of real time. It takes that long to get a basic grasp to a cabal if you haven't played it before. We are still at that stage where we have to figure that everyone is new.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of Chan... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 09-Apr-04 03:20 PM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., elBattleCharmed (Guest), 10-Apr-04 02:20 PM, #1
     Reply <poke> <yawn>, Therisa (Guest), 10-Apr-04 02:48 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., Pombe (Guest), 10-Apr-04 04:07 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., elBattleCharmed (Guest), 10-Apr-04 05:31 PM, #6
          Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., Pombe (Guest), 10-Apr-04 08:23 PM, #10
     Reply What, no love for me?, Tulvaluthian (Guest), 10-Apr-04 04:41 PM, #4
     Reply RE: What, no love for me?, elBattleCharmed (Guest), 10-Apr-04 05:32 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., Lochzan, 10-Apr-04 04:43 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., elBattleCharmed (Guest), 10-Apr-04 05:36 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., Zauttevre (Guest), 10-Apr-04 05:55 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., elBattleCharmed (Guest), 11-Apr-04 10:46 AM, #12
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., Lemath (Guest), 10-Apr-04 11:40 PM, #11
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., elBattleCharmed (Guest), 11-Apr-04 10:50 AM, #13
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., Lyristeon, 11-Apr-04 07:34 PM, #14
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., elBattleCharmed (Guest), 11-Apr-04 09:36 PM, #15
          Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., Lyristeon, 12-Apr-04 07:01 AM #16
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., Amaranthe, 12-Apr-04 11:09 AM, #17
     Reply I thought you did well, Baendraa (Guest), 12-Apr-04 05:10 PM, #18
          Reply RE: I thought you did well, elBattleCharmed (Guest), 13-Apr-04 11:45 AM, #19
               Reply sure you weren't sandblended?, Baendraa (Guest), 14-Apr-04 06:24 AM, #20
                    Reply RE: sure you weren't sandblended?, elBattleCharmed (Guest), 14-Apr-04 09:10 AM, #21
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26131 Previous topic | Next topic