Subject: "Having read this, none taken." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26183
Show all folders

Felar Serpent (Guest)Sun 11-Apr-04 11:06 AM

#26210, "Having read this, none taken."

Likewise, what you would describe as a 10-year old whine strikes me as the proper language coming from an angered self-made felar that has neither a past education nor a very advanced grasp on Thera's common tongue. Perhaps that's all a matter of perception. But having read your comments on my previous post I do feel that I was harsh on a few points. And for that, my apologies.

I know about the verbal abuse Paladins get to enjoy Glaubarsto. Not to mention the exchange of ganging that goes on mainly between the members of Empire and Fortress. It's a bit ironic, but it was exactly for this reason that I wanted to offer you a one on one duel with him. A nice classic hero versus villain duel, as I tend to get a strange kick out of those, plus my character has more than enough underlying IC reasons to want to indulge in that kind of behavior to begin with. But when you, against this background and as a Paladin, gave me the reply that you 'didn't do duels', I just didn't recieve that comment very well. Glaubarsto wasn't exactly the only person (or Paladin for that matter) that my character has challenged to these kinds of duels, so I went from the assumption that you'd eventually hear from others within the Fort that my character's duels always did end in straight one versus one combat as he promised. Apparently however, this was never the case. In other words, I went from an assumption that wasn't accurate, the same assumption that was probably the source of my malcontent regarding Glaubarsto's attitude. After Glaubarsto's decline, and with my character being as malevolent as he is, he came after Glaubarsto to force him into fighting him, and at times he'd actually attack the Fortress for no other reason than to provoke the Paladin. I know that must have been quite annoying at times for you. But in the end, I was just acting on my role.

Either way, I think we explained the hows and whys well enough to eachother now. No more hard feelings from my part. And good luck with your next.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Glaubarsto the Avenger of the Righ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 10-Apr-04 05:52 PM
Reply Nice one., Glaubie (Guest), 10-Apr-04 08:20 PM, #1
     Reply Not exactly., Felar Serpent (Guest), 11-Apr-04 06:37 AM, #2
     Reply No offense at all, but.., Glaubie (Guest), 11-Apr-04 09:41 AM, #3
          Reply Having read this, none taken., Felar Serpent (Guest), 11-Apr-04 11:06 AM #4
          Reply Paladins are overpowered!!! You only defeated me becaus..., Angry Imperial (Guest), 11-Apr-04 05:12 PM, #5
          Reply Co-sign, ANGRYEVIL (Guest), 11-Apr-04 08:34 PM, #6
          Reply I'm pretty sure that.., Glaubie (Guest), 11-Apr-04 09:52 PM, #7
          Reply LOL - I was actually giving you credit., Angry Imperial (Guest), 12-Apr-04 03:32 AM, #9
               Reply Oh. Right., Glaubie (Guest), 12-Apr-04 09:08 AM, #10
                    Reply happy to see other belgians play this mud too -nt-, vlaming (Guest), 12-Apr-04 06:43 PM, #13
                         Reply DUUUUDE !, Glaubie (Guest), 13-Apr-04 06:37 AM, #15
          Reply Don't worry. Some of us got it. (n/t), Valguarnera, 11-Apr-04 10:04 PM, #8
          Reply I heart you satire, shokai, 12-Apr-04 03:03 PM, #11
               Reply Oh bloddy..., Glaubie (Guest), 13-Apr-04 06:33 AM, #14
               Reply Mind posting any comment on Glaubarsto? nt, Glaubie (Guest), 13-Apr-04 06:38 AM, #16
          Reply I think it's something to keep in mind though, Daurwyn (Guest), 12-Apr-04 05:18 PM, #12
     Reply RE: Nice one., Sherman (Guest), 13-Apr-04 09:17 AM, #17
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26183 Previous topic | Next topic