Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [None] Vuurog the Annihilator of Innocent..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25774
Show all folders

Golron (Guest)Sat 27-Mar-04 10:11 PM

#25800, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Vuurog the Annihilator of Innocent..."

Do you have any idea how close I was to dying near the swamp?
I was on 130 or so hp thinking I was doing well, you land a bash and a savage feeding, im down to 9 hp for three rounds, you miss a bash and im basically spamming flee in panic, if you bash had landed, the bash damage most likely would have killed me.

Shame you deleted, you should try either a thief, assassin or ranger. Id go more towards ranger. Once you get creep, basically NO one can see or hear you coming. Means you dont need to worry so much about pk, and its really nice watching groups rank right next to them and picking them off. Also once you get to 35, then it takes either HUGE mistakes to be killed, or you are royally screwed over by an huge group/mob etc.

Good luck with the next though

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Vuurog the Annihilator of Innocents [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 27-Mar-04 09:48 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Vuurog the Annihilator of Innocent..., Vuurog (Guest), 27-Mar-04 09:06 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Vuurog the Annihilator of Innocent..., Golron (Guest), 27-Mar-04 10:11 PM #2
     Reply First character reaching 42 is a really good accomplish..., jaynus, 27-Mar-04 11:45 PM, #3
     Reply Good job., Sevarecan, 28-Mar-04 01:38 AM, #4
     Reply RE: To those about to savage feed, I salute you., Tibintuk (Guest), 29-Mar-04 01:28 AM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25774 Previous topic | Next topic