Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [None] Saldradien the Keeper of the Nine ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25749
Show all folders

SaldradienFri 26-Mar-04 02:13 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#25755, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Saldradien the Keeper of the Nine ..."

Ain't that a bitch? Well first off I'd like to formally apologize to anyone who's been looking for me for the last couple months. I attribute this to a priority shift with a slice of lack of time. Life's pretty hectic right now. I don't know how some of you guys pull it off with wife kids, house,dog, job etc etc etc, but you get mad props from me, I just can't hang right now. So what to do what to do? Stay dormant and for the most part inactive until I have the time again and feel ####ty about it? OR I could go this route. Really, it's something I'd given alot of thought over and came to the realization that at this point in my life... the game's just not so important to me anymore.

Guilt is probably the word that best describes my line of thinking here. Guilt that I wasn't pulling my part, that I didn't have the time to do what I wanted, that I was completely out of touch. (there's some grammar for ya)So I'll go this route for now, and if #### changes tomorrow then I guess I'll take the trek back up through the ranks in another form or fashion. While I doubt I'm through with this twisted reality that is Carrion fields, I can't say when I'll be back aboard or around. So then all that's left are goodbyes if that's even possible.

First off Imms: A tremendous amount of grattitude to Thrak. A first class guy all the way, probably one of my favorite imm personas on top of that. (You don't believe me, play an orc)

Khasothalos : That's right ho I punked your orc ass all day and twice on sunday. Mad props to me on that one, how's it feel to contribute to a mortal 41% pkratio? (that's some gloating there)

Kahosarin : Never point out to this guy that his name has "hoser" in the middle, but a good guide on the way through the imm ranks, whatever he's playing today he's got my respect and my thanks in his helping with my success in whatever form or fashion.

Sebeok, Amaranthe, Uller, Lyristeon (my only mentee) Alysrith: You guys keep up the good work, you've always impressed me with your ideas and your follow through.

Valguarnera: (Oh ya, I went there) MAD PROPS to what you do for the game, and how you coach lower imms.

Shokai: Best tailor I ever knew.

Arvam/Grumorum: Masters of the "archives" I'm straight out on what I'm gonna do to amuse myself without perusing the archives.

Okay I get tired of naming these people. BUT, I can't think of anyone who hasn't influenced or impressed me in some form or fashion. I don't know where the diry hate filled imm departures come from, I've been treated first rate the whole way and thanks to everyone who had anything to do with that.

Mortals:

This here is a hard slot to fill, I rolled Sald in 2000 2001 somewhere in there, so I've interacted with just a whole boat load of people. My favorite thing lately has been just switching into random things and interacting with random people for no apparent reason. I've had fun doing that I won't lie so thanks to whoever was a recipient of that nonsense. I won't take the time to mention every mortal I interacted with and can remember but know this. I enjoyed my interactions with morts. I was rarely unimpressed with someone, and was pleased with how the rp of the game's populous has developed. Well that said and done, thanks guys I really enjoyed myself there for a bit.

Ya'll be good now ya hear?

James

-My finger's on the trigger
-tell the lord make way for another straight thug nigger
-I'm sittin gettin buzzed
-lookin for some love out wit the homies
-cuz shorty gonna be a thug.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DELETED) [None] Saldradien the Keeper of the Nine Wind... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 26-Mar-04 12:32 PM
Reply Logs of fights I didn't win as a mort, potato salad (Guest), 31-Mar-04 10:30 AM, #24
Reply Astirath, potato salad (Guest), 31-Mar-04 10:31 AM, #25
Reply hejduk at the fortress, sald (Guest), 31-Mar-04 10:33 AM, #26
Reply hejduk and company, sald (Guest), 31-Mar-04 10:34 AM, #27
Reply LOG!, Mortal Salad (Guest), 31-Mar-04 09:50 AM, #21
Reply RE: LOG! - part 2, Tossed Salad (Guest), 31-Mar-04 09:53 AM, #22
Reply RE: LOG! - part 3 missing pieces, taco salad (Guest), 31-Mar-04 10:26 AM, #23
Reply Great logs, my favorite part(s):, CFComedyFan (Guest), 31-Mar-04 12:11 PM, #28
Reply RE: LOG!, Grumorum Gath (Guest), 31-Mar-04 11:22 PM, #29
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Saldradien the Keeper of the Nine ..., Saldradien, 26-Mar-04 02:13 PM #2
Reply I loved Starkad., Cerunnir, 26-Mar-04 02:54 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Saldradien the Keeper of the Nine ..., karun (Guest), 26-Mar-04 03:49 PM, #4
Reply You stink, Khasotholas, 26-Mar-04 04:42 PM, #5
Reply RE: You stink, Catalina (Guest), 27-Mar-04 07:10 PM, #15
Reply Damn you..., RockbiterDan (Guest), 27-Mar-04 04:04 AM, #6
Reply RE: Damn you..., Salad (Guest), 27-Mar-04 07:01 PM, #10
Reply Bugger, Sassmi (Guest), 27-Mar-04 10:48 AM, #7
Reply RE: Bugger, Bleu Cheese (Guest), 27-Mar-04 07:06 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Saldradien the Keeper of the Nine ..., Arehanah (Guest), 27-Mar-04 12:33 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Saldradien the Keeper of the Nine ..., Ranch (Guest), 27-Mar-04 07:06 PM, #12
Reply Damn, Eschkitzko (Guest), 27-Mar-04 01:37 PM, #9
Reply RE: Damn, Chives (Guest), 27-Mar-04 07:02 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Saldradien the Keeper of the Nine ..., Admirative (Guest), 27-Mar-04 09:57 PM, #16
Reply No Salad boy!, Beroxxus, 28-Mar-04 07:10 PM, #17
Reply Gone?, Sassmi (Guest), 29-Mar-04 05:46 AM, #18
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Saldradien the Keeper of the Nine ..., Lyristeon, 29-Mar-04 09:13 PM, #19
Reply You turd, Oddjob, 30-Mar-04 07:44 PM, #20
Reply RE: Salad Dressing, Valguarnera, 01-Apr-04 12:47 AM, #30
Reply NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, kas, 26-Mar-04 01:02 PM, #1
     Reply RE: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Gardener (Guest), 27-Mar-04 07:08 PM, #14
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25749 Previous topic | Next topic