Subject: "Yup" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25256
Show all folders

Vronwei (Guest)Mon 08-Mar-04 04:21 AM

#25315, "Yup"

I'd have understood had my deaths been against tons of one on one fights, but most were me against several enemies and again, most were in defense of the village. I agree with you 100% about your initial response to having to re-earn your way into the village. Considering I'd seen how fervently you hunted while I was Ayrawk and then even in passing as Vronwei before I got into the village it seems to me that any Imm who would have shown more than a passing interest in the village would have been able to seperate the stout ones from those who were just wasting space in the village. I usually tried to gather clothes for you when I was gathering them for myself, which sadly was a necessity alot of the time. Primarily because we were the only real assassins in the village and like you I tend to feel more at ease with those who have the same basic skill set. Always tried to gather things for villagers in passing, even if I just left those things in the pit.

I am curious, you mentioned that there was a specific reason you deleted that you might explain if you decided to let it stand, mind filling us in? By us I mean those who got to fight with you. It galls me that I can't play a villager anymore and I hated deleting and leaving you stuck with the sudden changes with one less fighter alongside you, but I have too much pride to jump through hoops for someone who I consider more ignorant of the village and what it takes to make a good one than I am. As you said, such is life...

Good character and seeing you in action made me curious about any past villagers you might have played.
Take it easy,
Hysh

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Marballa the Learned of Owaza [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 05-Mar-04 02:16 PM
Reply I suppose I'll post my goodbyes, such as they are., Laearrist, 05-Mar-04 09:35 PM, #1
     Reply Well humph., Jinroh (Guest), 05-Mar-04 11:49 PM, #2
     Reply RE: I suppose I'll post my goodbyes, such as they are., Vex (Guest), 06-Mar-04 12:34 AM, #3
     Reply No love for Ajoal? :P -nt, jaynus, 06-Mar-04 03:17 AM, #4
     Reply Sorry, knew I'd forget someone., Laearrist, 06-Mar-04 01:47 PM, #5
     Reply No love for Akrian either? n/t, Akrian (Guest), 07-Mar-04 08:06 PM, #6
          Reply RE: No love for Akrian either? n/t, Betraal (Guest), 07-Mar-04 09:33 PM, #7
          Reply Bah! I said nothing of the sort., Laearrist, 07-Mar-04 10:25 PM, #9
               Reply RE: Bah! I said nothing of the sort., Betraal (Guest), 08-Mar-04 10:59 AM, #13
          Reply RE: No love for Akrian either? n/t, Laearrist, 07-Mar-04 09:39 PM, #8
     Reply Props, Dryzzel, 07-Mar-04 10:53 PM, #10
     Reply Her, and yes you did win all the others. nt, Laearrist, 08-Mar-04 01:07 AM, #11
     Reply Yup, Vronwei (Guest), 08-Mar-04 04:21 AM #12
     Reply Hrmm I don't recall saying there was a specific reason...., Laearrist, 08-Mar-04 11:20 AM, #14
          Reply RE: Hrmm I don't recall saying there was a specific rea..., Vronwei (Guest), 08-Mar-04 07:39 PM, #15
     Reply Well my 10 cents worth, Karsus (Guest), 11-Mar-04 08:12 PM, #16
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #25256 Previous topic | Next topic