Subject: "RE: (AUTO) [EMPIRE] Rupimar the Captain, Imperial Blade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24921
Show all folders

Rupimar (Guest)Thu 26-Feb-04 10:35 AM

#24978, "RE: (AUTO) [EMPIRE] Rupimar the Captain, Imperial Blade"

Well I was afraid this might happen, looks like I was just a bit late in getting back to the fields. Work really kicked my ass this month and had no time to play so this is what happens I guess. This was my first warrior since I started playing the fields 4 years ago so I was learning as I went, which made things a bit tough. Especially when I had goodies and later Ragers gunning for me constantly. All in all I had fun with this char, and except for getting demoted due to my own stupidity I wouldn't have changed a thing, to the Imm that nailed me, I really didnt know either of those two were Scions, with the minotaur tongue being so tough to understand I tried to limit Rupimar's talking to others. Oh well, to all it was fun and see you in the fields.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) [EMPIRE] Rupimar the Captain, Imperial Blade [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 24-Feb-04 11:36 AM
Reply RE: (AUTO) [EMPIRE] Rupimar the Captain, Imperial Blade, Rupimar (Guest), 26-Feb-04 10:35 AM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24921 Previous topic | Next topic