Subject: "RE: ACK! Grab his mark! :P" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24901
Show all folders

Dwynlir (Guest)Tue 24-Feb-04 10:35 AM

#24918, "RE: ACK! Grab his mark! :P"

Well, I've been avoiding writing these replies because I wasn't really sure what I was going to say. I'm not much of a Tribunal player at all, I like going out and killing too much to do it. Tribunal is better than the last one I had in, though I feel that there's too much buddy buddy with Empire. I had problems with some of the Tribunal, as well as I liked alot of them. Agarah, you were great, keep on trucking. Optom, you were my best friend in Tribunal and helped me out alot. Yeah, I did seem a bit hung up on gear, but that was mainly because it was one of the best sets I've had. I didn't really care about losing it, but while I had it. *shrug* The biggest problem I had with the item you were talking about was that it seemed you went past what we had decided to do before I even had a chance to get it. That and it is against the rules to have anyone request for someone else, it was posted that way on the ask an immortal board after I happened to ask. It just slightly peeved me, and contrary to most belief, I got over it real quick. Odrirg, I had problems with you, problems I probably ever won't go into because it would be a huge rant. So... you'll just have to deal with knowing I had problems and go on. Jaegrudai, thanks for being there at the end, you were my oldest friend in game as I said... now... for the more organized set of replies.

Lorhan - Thanks for empowering me and roleplaying with me, though I sort of felt that you were getting stale on your IMM because you didn't seem to be on/etc, as much as you were.

Lyristeon - You're freaking cool man. I had so much fun when you were roleplaying with me, it's the high part of my life as Dwynlir. You really almost had me convinced to leave Tribunal and such because I felt it was a neet roleplay.

Velkurah or Drunsthol (who made me Prov) - Thanks for trying, but it just was too late to really help my character. I didn't see a point to staying because I couldn't give it my all. Still, I may be back sometime. Velkurah, I will say this, I think you favor your followers to much in and out of Tribunal. I'm not sure if they just grasp your religion really well or not, but some of your followers just seem to not be very smart in most points and I have to wonder why they are your followers and known that way. No biggie, I think your religion is neet and might end up playing it here sometime.

Well, this is the Sylvan/Nexus player signing out of Trib, feeling it's time to play something a bit odd again.

Past characters: Dacheal, Paschal, Puelvelol, Thalongrim, Vortalscon, Ralicazin, Iamaw, Elarion and probably others I'm missing. Have fun in the fields, I'll be back.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Dwynlir the Holy of Faith [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 23-Feb-04 03:44 PM
Reply ACK! Grab his mark! :P, Optomkiptum (Guest), 24-Feb-04 09:27 AM, #1
     Reply RE: ACK! Grab his mark! :P, Dwynlir (Guest), 24-Feb-04 10:35 AM #2
          Reply RE: ACK! Grab his mark! :P, Lochzan (Guest), 24-Feb-04 10:54 AM, #3
          Reply RE: ACK! Grab his mark! :P, Dwynlir (Guest), 24-Feb-04 10:59 AM, #4
          Reply My comments., Jaegrudai (Guest), 24-Feb-04 11:54 AM, #5
          Reply I remember you being quite pk orientated, Baendra (Guest), 24-Feb-04 12:28 PM, #6
          Reply RE: I remember you being quite pk orientated, Dwynlir (Guest), 24-Feb-04 12:36 PM, #7
          Reply Well, Hmprf!, Grurk (Guest), 24-Feb-04 04:13 PM, #8
          Reply Will miss you, believe it or not, No-beard., Odrirg (Guest), 24-Feb-04 04:23 PM, #9
          Reply Glad you enjoyed the role play., Lyristeon, 24-Feb-04 07:55 PM, #10
          Reply RE: Glad you enjoyed the role play., Dwynlir (Guest), 24-Feb-04 10:28 PM, #13
          Reply RE: ACK! Grab his mark! :P, Velkurah, 24-Feb-04 08:26 PM, #11
               Reply RE: ACK! Grab his mark! :P, Dwynlir (Guest), 24-Feb-04 10:17 PM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24901 Previous topic | Next topic