Subject: "Ok well my second warrior ever" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24825
Show all folders

Xaannix-- (Guest)Fri 20-Feb-04 03:56 PM

#24827, "Ok well my second warrior ever"

didnt work out so well. Warriors just aren't my thing, neither are cabals i guess. Scion is great i just dont like it when everyone does different things, most of them so minor compared to what is urgent, so they go about doing that, screwing up things. I liked the library in the Chasm the best and all the different RP angles you can have with the info there. Nice job on whoever wrote that, i assume Valg. I might make another scion just something not so dumb.

I think i died 5-6 times and killed 6 people, didnt really try to hunt anyone, didnt practice anything and getting 1% in kick, dagger, meditation, berserk...for 20 levels just pissed me off even more. Just the thought of practicing a fire giant made me cringe. Just dont have the time for that, otherwise it was fun. Flurry went up three times in 5 ranks, even tho i used it on every hooded mob i tanked and sometimes in pk. Riposte never went up, even tho i tanked from 29 to 36. Bad luck i guess.

You should change the practice system for extremely dumb races so you can pick out of 10-15 skills that will go up when you rank, not some crap that im never going to use. These can be picked only once, once you perfected those, thats it on % gains from ranking. Have to practice the rest. Or you can just have all random for all 51 ranks if you want.

Depending on other people is a pain in the neck also. Im used to playing loners, cant play going around in gangs with 5 other people and listening to everyone's opinon on what we should do, to hell with that.

Also didnt think about the name when i rolled him, kinda innapropriate for a giant but oh well. Not doing another giant, that was a very caustic experience, learned my lesson.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [SCION] Bashadar the Baron of Fire [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 20-Feb-04 03:04 PM
Reply Ok well my second warrior ever, Xaannix-- (Guest), 20-Feb-04 03:56 PM #1
     Reply Hey dude..ill trade you this wide copper for that.....n..., Gabe_ (Guest), 20-Feb-04 04:15 PM, #2
     Reply ?!, Xaannix, 20-Feb-04 04:21 PM, #3
     Reply regarding practicing, incognito, 21-Feb-04 06:14 AM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24825 Previous topic | Next topic