Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [None] Straklaw the Rapacious, Tyrant of the Orcish Hordes" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23787
Show all folders

StraklawSat 17-Jan-04 11:09 AM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
1014 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#23808, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Straklaw the Rapacious, Tyrant of the Orcish Hordes"

Well, I tried this yesterday, guess it didn't post.

The most effective killer of HeroImms claimed another victim. RL always seems to rear its ugly head at the worst times. Started grad school in the fall, and had hoped to survive til now and finish everything up, but my grades didn't come out as well as I had hoped, and I need to buckle down and finish that first.

To the Immortals: I enjoyed being an Immortal, and hope I managed to be of some contribution while I was one. A special thanks to Thrakburzug for sponsoring me and for his time and effort in guiding and putting up with me. However, to everyone who I dealt with up in Asgaard, I appreciated whatever time you took, and your guidance along the way. After *ALL* my schooling is done, I hope to try again, but that could be a ways off yet.

To Mortals: Mortal life was a while ago for Strak, and with school, I had other things on my mind, so rather than forget a bunch of people, I'll just respond to whatever people want. However, I would like to tell everyone that one thing I learned up in Asgaard, was the importance of PLAYERS in making Carrion what it is. While the Immortals spend their time creating Thera, and keeping it fair for us, most of the effort of making it so enjoyable is up to us truly *playing* as our characters. The Immortals enjoy the game as much as we do though, so when they are able to, I've seen many stepping in to add the extra spice of Immteraction, but they *ARE* busy with many other things. With that in mind, I'd like to ask that we all do our part and try to improve the roleplay and atmosphere of the MUD ourselves, for our own benefit, and for those in Asgaard so they can see their great works be enjoyed at its greatest.

As for myself, you'll likely see me around here or there with a character. I truly enjoy this game, and will likely pop in from time to time with some characters, just not with the huge hours. See you in the Fields!

- Taithin

a.k.a Straklaw, Rhuean, etc.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Straklaw the Rapacious, Tyrant of the ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 16-Jan-04 12:44 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Straklaw the Rapacious, Tyrant of ..., Straklaw, 17-Jan-04 11:09 AM #4
Reply Damn, what can I say?, Bajula, 18-Jan-04 02:14 PM, #5
Reply Always a pleasure, Strodo (Guest), 17-Jan-04 09:16 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Straklaw the Rapacious, Tyrant of ..., Laearrist, 16-Jan-04 09:50 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Straklaw the Rapacious, Tyrant of ..., sharidum (Guest), 16-Jan-04 03:30 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23787 Previous topic | Next topic