Subject: "RE: (DEL) Lewellyn the Planewalker" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #2345
Show all folders

Lewellyn (Guest) (Guest)Sat 25-Aug-01 08:59 PM

#2346, "RE: (DEL) Lewellyn the Planewalker"

Fun pretty much die out when whats left is to raid and retrieve.
Not to mention that the number of Warlock Heros logging on are decreasing greatly. And it seems like Annalena is away, so the number of lowbie Warlocks are not that much either since she's pretty much the only one who induct these days. I had fun alot, thanks to the people around me in the Fortress.

Peoples that are worth a mention:
Warlock,
Annalena, I pretty much think you took people for granted.
Karithia, You're cool, hang in there.
Lirellia, Pretty much looks like my twin sis.
Modion, I think you need to log on more.
Andulvar, The only Warlock who impressed me much.
Lertien, Sorry and you know why.
Crain, I've no idea where the hell you disappeared to.

Dawn,
Braiden, My love, we was born on the same day, least we did die together.
Satinka, Quite a good friend.
Derexal, Hey I'm gone, you need another partner now.

Maran,
Johan, Had fun with you, thanks.
Dwimmerling, Cloudie! Hang in there and I see the bunny!
Igakaie, Surprise surprise, I'm gone before you!
Pohanad, You liar!!!! Heee

Sylvan,
Jugynheim, You impressed me with the only conversation we had.

Warlock Imms,
I think attention should be given to all Warlocks, not just a few certain people. Its pretty much unfair that others cannot join in the interaction. In short, please cut off those favouritism.

Imms,
I love that Valley of Veran, good area.
Things are good, pretty much balance, thanks for making this MUD, and I had fun.

-Lew

PS, Whoever is forgotten, am pretty much sorry!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <WARLOCK> Lewellyn the Planewalker [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 25-Aug-01 08:46 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Lewellyn the Planewalker, Lewellyn (Guest) (Guest), 25-Aug-01 08:59 PM #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Lewellyn the Planewalker, Lewellyn (Guest) (Guest), 25-Aug-01 09:00 PM, #2
     Reply hehe, Modions player (Guest) (Guest), 26-Aug-01 04:52 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Lewellyn the Planewalker, Braiden (Guest) (Guest), 25-Aug-01 10:52 PM, #3
     Reply Glad to have met you., Yazaulyzt (Guest) (Guest), 26-Aug-01 06:21 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Glad to have met you., Lewellyn (Guest) (Guest), 26-Aug-01 07:18 AM, #6
          Reply RE: Glad to have met you., Yazaulyzt (Guest) (Guest), 26-Aug-01 07:27 AM, #7
     Reply Sheesh, Johan (Guest) (Guest), 26-Aug-01 09:17 AM, #8
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Lewellyn the Planewalker, Satinka (Guest) (Guest), 26-Aug-01 09:25 AM, #9
     Reply Bunny?, Dwimmerling (Guest) (Guest), 26-Aug-01 01:40 PM, #10
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Lewellyn the Planewalker, Karithia (Guest) (Guest), 26-Aug-01 04:04 PM, #11
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Lewellyn the Planewalker, Lertien (Guest) (Guest), 27-Aug-01 01:35 AM, #12
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Lewellyn the Planewalker, Gabinetto (Guest) (Guest), 03-Sep-01 10:42 PM, #13
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #2345 Previous topic | Next topic