Subject: "RE: Auto-Delete Golden-plumed Arial Assassin" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23282
Show all folders

Lakilea (Guest)Sat 03-Jan-04 03:23 PM

#23285, "RE: Auto-Delete Golden-plumed Arial Assassin"

OOC Well,what can I say? I got a new computer system. Then got real busy with real life. And then I got talked into "trying out" a recently released MMORPG. So I'm happily a junky of another game now.

CF was great for what it was. But it was very scary, and didn't allow me to play as casually as I sometimes have to. I never did get any good at PvP but I thoroughly enjoyed the roleplaying aspect of the game.

I played CF for about a year with notable characters being Xandrya Dragonlaird, Sylvrin Luna (my all-time favorite character!), Ardyana Tel'Amin, and Lakilea

Thanks to all of you who made my time in "the fields" memorable and enjoyable.

May the Force be with you all! *swoops off in her landspeeder to travel back to a galaxie far far away*

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAuto-Delete Golden-plumed Arial Assassin [View all] , Lakilea (Guest), Sat 03-Jan-04 02:42 PM
Reply RE: Auto-Delete Golden-plumed Arial Assassin, Lakilea (Guest), 03-Jan-04 03:23 PM #1
     Reply RE: Auto-Delete Golden-plumed Arial Assassin, Lopner, 03-Jan-04 03:25 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Auto-Delete Golden-plumed Arial Assassin, Lakilea (Guest), 03-Jan-04 03:41 PM, #3
     Reply MMORPG's suck, you'll be back!, jaynus, 03-Jan-04 04:41 PM, #4
     Reply You'll be missed by me, Obaznuk, 03-Jan-04 07:31 PM, #5
          Reply Lakilea and Obaznuk go fishing, Obaznuk, 03-Jan-04 07:34 PM, #6
               Reply RE: Lakilea and Obaznuk go fishing, Lakilea (Guest), 05-Jan-04 01:04 PM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23282 Previous topic | Next topic