Subject: "RE: (RAGE) Atreieu the Hand of the Unseen, Elite Imperial Shadow" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22721
Show all folders

CathoirMon 15-Dec-03 12:46 AM
Member since 10th Nov 2003
34 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#22764, "RE: (RAGE) Atreieu the Hand of the Unseen, Elite Imperial Shadow"

It all evens out. I'm still bitter about that time in the shadow grove. Had you right where I wanted you with a couple of lifebane scrolls to burn. I wanted to drop your sack where I could go through it later but I was pretty trashed and went west too soon. Ended up wandering through the grove getting lost while the blackjack wore off, not one of my finer moments. Your sucess rate with disarming heavy maces as an assassin was irritating as hell, those things are hard to replace

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE) Atreieu the Hand of the Unseen, Elite Imperial S... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 16-Dec-03 02:18 AM
Reply Was fun while it lasted, Cathoir, 15-Dec-03 12:42 AM, #6
Reply RE: Was fun while it lasted, Aeikooso (Guest), 15-Dec-03 01:01 AM, #3
Reply Good Shadow, Dryzzel, 16-Dec-03 12:13 AM, #5
Reply RE: (RAGE) Atreieu the Hand of the Unseen, Elite Imperi..., Xochiquetzal (Guest), 13-Dec-03 02:34 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (RAGE) Atreieu the Hand of the Unseen, Elite Imperi..., Cathoir, 15-Dec-03 12:46 AM #2
          Reply RE: (RAGE) Atreieu the Hand of the Unseen, Elite Imperi..., Xochiquetzal (Guest), 15-Dec-03 01:36 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22721 Previous topic | Next topic