Subject: "RE: (AUTO) Madas the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22698
Show all folders

BajulaSun 14-Dec-03 03:53 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22746, "RE: (AUTO) Madas the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls"

as my orc same as spont, I could tell you were gonna rock early on.
ye gods what the hell was my name??
oh yeah kelarkteg. rofl

and as my elf spear guy you were the only orc i didn't kill in my range. got that other orc with you that one time, but boy were you prepared for me, and using the other orcs as your shield was a nice touch. i don't remember the elfs name either something with a bel.
but you were pretty intense there. honestly as 'brave' and as many would think 'stupidly' as a play my chars, i was really glad when you raced on past me... hehe.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) Madas the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 13-Dec-03 02:11 AM
Reply RE: (AUTO) Madas the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls, Bajula, 14-Dec-03 03:53 AM #6
Reply RE: (AUTO) Madas the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls, Odelius (Guest), 12-Dec-03 09:45 PM, #4
Reply RE: (AUTO) Madas the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls, Enbuergo1 (Guest), 12-Dec-03 12:06 PM, #3
Reply I know you love pointless complaining, but:, Valguarnera, 12-Dec-03 01:29 PM, #5
Reply Congrats on biggum cheefums!, Spontitus (Guest), 12-Dec-03 10:24 AM, #2
Reply RE: (AUTO) Madas the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls, Vuurog (Guest), 12-Dec-03 04:13 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22698 Previous topic | Next topic