Subject: "RE: Heh." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22697
Show all folders

Jirash (Guest)Fri 12-Dec-03 02:17 PM

#22708, "RE: Heh."

Not stripped from all the time you beat me up in Balator while I was fighting centurions. Those strikes hurt quite a bit.

As for Endorol... I can't say I have many positive things to say. The first accent must've been the worst attempt at a scripted accent I've seen yet and I had to struggle to understand but usually managed to work it out.
Then *poof* it was all gone and as far as I know, no one heard an explanation for it.
As for the final incident that got your downward spiral started even more, *bleh* is all I have to say about that.

Jirash

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE) Endorol the Thick-Headed Abandoner of the Fortre... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 12-Dec-03 03:32 AM
Reply RE: (RAGE) Endorol the Thick-Headed Abandoner of the Fo..., Jorgael (Guest), 12-Dec-03 09:39 PM, #7
Reply RE: (RAGE) Endorol the Thick-Headed Abandoner of the Fo..., Lorran (Guest), 12-Dec-03 08:37 AM, #2
Reply Heh., Riathiliano (Guest), 12-Dec-03 07:54 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Heh., endorol (Guest), 12-Dec-03 01:13 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Heh., Zulghinlour, 12-Dec-03 01:57 PM, #4
          Reply For those of us not in the know, Theerkla, 12-Dec-03 02:15 PM, #5
          Reply RE: Heh., Jirash (Guest), 12-Dec-03 02:17 PM #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22697 Previous topic | Next topic