Subject: "RE: bye bye" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22603
Show all folders

LarsettaSat 06-Dec-03 10:13 PM
Member since 04th Nov 2003
7 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22635, "RE: bye bye"

Ahhh. I understand your comment now after that one time you double killed me. I wasnt the one who found the poison ID bug, but I did read about it on 'that other' web site. I think it was fixed right after that, because I dont recall ever ID'ing anything and seeing an extra space on it. Maybe I did before, and just didnt realize it until I read about it.

I did discover a few other bugs, regarding the poison thiefs, and even had one make it to the bug board, because of my circumstance of being a tribunal. I guess one of the benefits of being an easy mark, is helping to debug a class.

Maybe I found another one, and just didnt know to report it. I tried to order my guards to rescue me early on, right after becoming a Tribunal, and it just said 'Huh?' or something about not being able to form words in form or something. I admit, had I been able to order my guards to rescue me, things would have been alot different inside the cities.

Yes, you did frustrate the hell out of me I wish I could have killed you just one time. Would have made a world of difference in Larsetta's life. hehe. Well, die, and learn. I learned alot as Larsetta, and dying is a great way to learn about other classes / combos really I think. C-ya in da fields.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mistres... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 06-Dec-03 12:20 AM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mis..., Lopner (Guest), 14-Dec-03 04:32 PM, #11
Reply Heh...bad time to have computer problems..., Agraemas (Guest), 13-Dec-03 01:38 PM, #10
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mis..., OBLAIN (Guest), 06-Dec-03 09:48 PM, #5
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mis..., Larsetta, 06-Dec-03 02:42 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mis..., Larsetta, 06-Dec-03 03:18 AM, #2
     Reply well you sure had some big brass ones...., Sharidum (Guest), 06-Dec-03 02:42 PM, #3
     Reply bye bye, flaerglum (Guest), 06-Dec-03 07:57 PM, #4
     Reply RE: bye bye, Larsetta, 06-Dec-03 10:13 PM #6
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mis..., Odelius (Guest), 07-Dec-03 04:36 AM, #7
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mis..., Costise (Guest), 07-Dec-03 11:34 AM, #8
     Reply A pity, Gerbunov (Guest), 11-Dec-03 02:08 AM, #9
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mis..., Parick (Guest), 16-Dec-03 08:51 PM, #12
     Reply But of course!, Sabiene, 17-Dec-03 06:48 PM, #13
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22603 Previous topic | Next topic