Subject: "RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Magistrate of Galadon" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22603
Show all folders

OBLAIN (Guest)Sat 06-Dec-03 09:48 PM

#22633, "RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Magistrate of Galadon"

Respect Larsetta. You played the tribunal goodie shifter really well.
I hope you took every chance that came your way to learn new things and different ways of fighting and gearing. You seemed to hold an eager eye and a lot of courage and for me as then Provost it was enough to induct you and I'm happy that my insticts led to such a great experience for both you and me.
I most certainly will miss you, there were times when I 'darn'd myself when you'd fly up as a ghost or die while raiding even though you could avoid it but atleast you seemed to learn from each death... not quite 'live' and learn but learn none the less.
Well played, hope you enjoyed it, the potential in the tribunal now is emmense. Good luck in whatever you choose to embody yourself as next in the relams.

Oblain kun Quinslin

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mistres... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 06-Dec-03 12:20 AM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mis..., Lopner (Guest), 14-Dec-03 04:32 PM, #11
Reply Heh...bad time to have computer problems..., Agraemas (Guest), 13-Dec-03 01:38 PM, #10
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mis..., OBLAIN (Guest), 06-Dec-03 09:48 PM #5
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mis..., Larsetta, 06-Dec-03 02:42 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mis..., Larsetta, 06-Dec-03 03:18 AM, #2
     Reply well you sure had some big brass ones...., Sharidum (Guest), 06-Dec-03 02:42 PM, #3
     Reply bye bye, flaerglum (Guest), 06-Dec-03 07:57 PM, #4
     Reply RE: bye bye, Larsetta, 06-Dec-03 10:13 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mis..., Odelius (Guest), 07-Dec-03 04:36 AM, #7
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mis..., Costise (Guest), 07-Dec-03 11:34 AM, #8
     Reply A pity, Gerbunov (Guest), 11-Dec-03 02:08 AM, #9
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Larsetta Dobrey the Grand Mis..., Parick (Guest), 16-Dec-03 08:51 PM, #12
     Reply But of course!, Sabiene, 17-Dec-03 06:48 PM, #13
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22603 Previous topic | Next topic