Subject: "Later there big guy" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22438
Show all folders

Enbuergo1 (Guest)Fri 28-Nov-03 11:20 AM

#22477, "Later there big guy"

I stand by my farewell post with Enbuergo...you were an interesting character who for some obscure reason did *not* pound me into oblivion after I ####ed with you during your lich quest.

I also liked Kiktchrak while he was around, although we were enemies of sorts with a current char I can't reveal now. I think you because frustrated under the conditions I would fight you. I don't mean I would only fight you in a gang, but considering I don't generaly use preps (unless they fall into my hands), a hasted dagger spec is an extremely tough fight if you don't force them to fight you on your terms.

In any case, all your chars I've interacted with have brought something very positive to the game. Cheers for that, and good luck.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) Kiktchrak the Weaponsmaster, Initiate of the Bea... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 25-Nov-03 03:32 AM
Reply RE: (AUTO) Kiktchrak the Weaponsmaster, Initiate of the..., Dullameh etc (Guest), 26-Nov-03 10:35 PM, #1
     Reply Had a lot of fun, Xaannix- (Guest), 26-Nov-03 11:46 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (AUTO) Kiktchrak the Weaponsmaster, Initiate of the..., Zharaluzar (Guest), 27-Nov-03 03:05 AM, #3
     Reply Later there big guy, Enbuergo1 (Guest), 28-Nov-03 11:20 AM #4
     Reply You are great..., Nicolette (Guest), 05-Dec-03 02:00 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22438 Previous topic | Next topic