Subject: "RE: (AUTO) Kiktchrak the Weaponsmaster, Initiate of the Beast" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22438
Show all folders

Zharaluzar (Guest)Thu 27-Nov-03 03:05 AM

#22471, "RE: (AUTO) Kiktchrak the Weaponsmaster, Initiate of the Beast"

Never guessed that you played Bastiano.. Damnit we had alot of fun when i was Zharaluzar, or was it Raiztelan i can hardly remember these days..

Also, i do remember that kick ass fight we had vs Zorszaul in Hamzah way back when you was Viscrinth and i was ... Dehealia or what ever her name was... Imperial High Priestess... I mean, we was what 7 or so against Zorszaul and his pet Invoker.. (sorry cannot remember his name)... Still have the log somewhere...

Anyways... There is a few of your chars that have interacted with you in quite a few ways..

Zargu, Deheliea, Raiztelan, Zharaluzar, Kelin

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) Kiktchrak the Weaponsmaster, Initiate of the Bea... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 25-Nov-03 03:32 AM
Reply RE: (AUTO) Kiktchrak the Weaponsmaster, Initiate of the..., Dullameh etc (Guest), 26-Nov-03 10:35 PM, #1
     Reply Had a lot of fun, Xaannix- (Guest), 26-Nov-03 11:46 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (AUTO) Kiktchrak the Weaponsmaster, Initiate of the..., Zharaluzar (Guest), 27-Nov-03 03:05 AM #3
     Reply Later there big guy, Enbuergo1 (Guest), 28-Nov-03 11:20 AM, #4
     Reply You are great..., Nicolette (Guest), 05-Dec-03 02:00 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22438 Previous topic | Next topic