Subject: "RE: (AUTO) Kiktchrak the Weaponsmaster, Initiate of the Beast" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22438
Show all folders

Dullameh etc (Guest)Wed 26-Nov-03 10:35 PM

#22467, "RE: (AUTO) Kiktchrak the Weaponsmaster, Initiate of the Beast"

That's that.

I had decided a while ago that Kiktchrak would be my last CF character. I also thought Dullameh would be my last CF character. I didn't think I'd hold to it, of course, but for a variety of reasons, I know it's different this time. So I guess this is my real and final farewell to CF, or at the very least the closest I've ever come to it.

I'm going to keep the farewells really general. I'll try to reply to those who reply to this thread.

Imms- Great game here. You guys (and girls) kept me playing much longer than I probably should have. Looking back, it may have caused me more stress than it should have, too. But oddly enough, it arguably did its part to help keep me sane during some trying times in my life. Thanks for that. Best of luck with your own lives and with CF.

Mortals- I tend to gravitate to the same general group of players whether I mean to or not. I don't regret it; a good many of the rest of the players aren't worth interacting with. Thanks for the late-night ranking sprees, the hunts and wars, the conversations, both ridiculous and intriguing, the laughs and the diversion. Hope I gave back as much fun as I got.

A few noteworthy characters... I had a few between these, I'm positive, I just can't remember much about them right now:

(Saraba svirf axe/dagger warrior) Kiktchrak
(Scarab thief) Sebastiano (hahaha)
(Sylvan druid) Dobbilos (I think?)
(Scion leader Lich) Dullameh
(Scarab conjurer) Nazgrilus
(Sylvan leader bard) Pelnebreus
(Scarab air major) Zaendiir
(Master Lich) Viscrinth

I'll keep in contact with those who I want to. Feel free to drop me an e-mail address if you have any questions or comments or death threats.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) Kiktchrak the Weaponsmaster, Initiate of the Bea... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 25-Nov-03 03:32 AM
Reply RE: (AUTO) Kiktchrak the Weaponsmaster, Initiate of the..., Dullameh etc (Guest), 26-Nov-03 10:35 PM #1
     Reply Had a lot of fun, Xaannix- (Guest), 26-Nov-03 11:46 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (AUTO) Kiktchrak the Weaponsmaster, Initiate of the..., Zharaluzar (Guest), 27-Nov-03 03:05 AM, #3
     Reply Later there big guy, Enbuergo1 (Guest), 28-Nov-03 11:20 AM, #4
     Reply You are great..., Nicolette (Guest), 05-Dec-03 02:00 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22438 Previous topic | Next topic