Subject: "Last thoughts" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22311
Show all folders

Rouzel (Guest)Tue 11-Nov-03 11:59 AM

#22314, "Last thoughts"

I rolled this character up really just to test out some race/spec/legacy ideas.

Arial spear spec - great tank. With either a hammer pendant or titanium spear, it wasn't often I was resting for hp, in groups I was usually waiting on a mage to regen mana more then myself regaining health

Daggers - As interesting a spec as this is, taking it as a second spec with the new practice changes is pretty painful. For every spec skill except for hurl and concealed you take a beating when you fail.

I took whirlwind of steel just to see how it worked with impale/hurl leg. I could definitely notice a difference, just not as big as I hoped. Then of course place of the raging river for my second legacy. Either this has become bugged or I was born under a bad moon or something. The day I take this legacy, I read that it doesn't (yet) work for poison, then the following happens - use a prep with a sleep spell in it, fall asleep, get killed. Walk up to Niolas expecting to resist his sleep spell, get slept, get killed. Walk up to Mekantos expecting to resist his sleep spell, get slept, get killed. Thought of playing on after that, but I really just didn't feel like it anymore.

Anyhow, only remember a few folks as I had to leave the country for a while for my job and had a big break in the char. Brindag, Craemar, and Mekantos, as few as our interactions were, they were all enjoyable.

It's getting about time I try and play a serious character again, which likely means I'll be deleting 10 or so lowbies out of a failed effort to find something I want to pursue.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Rouzel the General [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 10-Nov-03 06:48 PM
Reply Last thoughts, Rouzel (Guest), 11-Nov-03 11:59 AM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22311 Previous topic | Next topic