Subject: "Well.. I got frustrated what can I say?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21463
Show all folders

RogueFri 26-Sep-03 09:44 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#21465, "Well.. I got frustrated what can I say?"

I'm not on this forum very often so I will just do it like everyone else seems to do. I havent slept in a few days either so this may be a bit out of order or whatever.

Imm.. Thrak... I swear that tat was just out of pity, I tried to never log off unless my wireless pci connection was screwing up or I had to work/sleep. Ive played some low orcs in the past, but this is by far the farthest I've gotten with one, You interact with us like your an active player in the clan, which is really cool. Thanks for the help finding my crap, and the words of wisdom here an there, by the way, Bothmasnik got the killing blow but finally tagged that damn wood elf!

Orcs..

Turk - Never felt at ease with you unless we were on good terms that day, I was so pissed/laughing hard when our last fight and we both died from it, LOL, funny. Stay strong dude, your getting there.
Kelarkteg - When you are on, we had fun runnin together, at least I thought so, one of the few orcs I could trust.

Both sp? = saw you once, never really knew you.

Madas.. Never seen an orc work so hard on defenses, I never bothered with em and thats why in the later ranks got my butt kicked a lot solo, keep it up!

other orcs, .. dont remember

Allies,

Urtonlot, very cool man, very cool. Got a lot of ranks because of you, and was nice having someone I knew was dedicated to the clan. Havent seen you the past day or so, but I play every waking moment I can so figure you have a life.

Canisha.. only attacked you the first time cause we were bored an wanted to MASH!! but afterwards fun ranking/hunting, good travels

Ziualan, sucked I killed you and became enemies, orcs can always use a healer but at the time, I would have rather kept those two ragers as allies then you an that ap, just seemed more reasonable, even though after killing the ap we could have stopped but hey, orcs want blood!

Tykrul/Baielko.. God damn you guys are sick! eradicating all the time.. jeese, Tykrul you never would talk to me unless Baielko was with you, I smell'd that bad eh? Baielko.. thanks man, you got me my last probably..6 ranks or so. Damn mob deaths! good luck

Dralith.. you know, I never really understood that whole bit, but thrak put a voice in my head about you so I just went with it, thanks for the stuff

Enemies.. only really talked to one on a regular basis lately, rest of you can post brags or whatever, good fighting, and to that dwarf I tooled with Canish, he actually wasnt healing me much, you just lost, and No, orcs have no honor, We Orcs!
Alrael, hahahah, finally got you! damn sticks! Man i totally wasnt expecting mahar outside aridhol either, sucked.

Anyone else who thought I was just a big puss or actually cool, im interested in whatever you have to say, I just started getting so spanked in the end, then after the 8 tribunal guards, nightgaunt, thief, warrior, lynx combo, Plus getting hire up with 8 con I really saw no fun in loggin in to run into losing fights, and No I didnt hide all the time, It just seemed I was on the route to a lot of spankings and decided wasnt going to be fun anymore.
For all you soon to be orcs, rank up to mid ranks an get some of those nice skills, very fun to play with. As you can see in my post, I never spam practiced. Defenses just never went up, but all my offensive stuff went up pretty fast, guess thats the healer tanking groups/rager taking groups on hard mobs. All in all, lots of fun, but I started a losing streak I didnt want to see the end to.

Thanks for everything everyone, always learning more everyday, Later.

Strodo, Jladomere, Pescipturian, Tardern...

ps I hate nightgaunts!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DELETED) [None] Spontitus the Annihilator of Innocents [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 26-Sep-03 09:24 PM
Reply Spontitus the Char, Rogue, 26-Sep-03 09:29 PM, #1
     Reply Well.. I got frustrated what can I say?, Rogue, 26-Sep-03 09:44 PM #2
     Reply Man...this is a let down., Tykrul (Guest), 26-Sep-03 11:13 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Man...this is a let down., Spontitus (Guest), 27-Sep-03 12:02 AM, #10
     Reply I really liked it, Mahar (Guest), 26-Sep-03 11:41 PM, #5
     Reply RE: I really liked it, Spontitus (Guest), 26-Sep-03 11:59 PM, #9
     Reply Ugh., Goody ranger. (Guest), 26-Sep-03 11:44 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Ugh., Spontitus (Guest), 26-Sep-03 11:58 PM, #8
     Reply I knew I should have logged on today..., Kelarkteg (Guest), 27-Sep-03 01:08 AM, #12
     Reply RE: I knew I should have logged on today..., Spontitus (Guest), 27-Sep-03 08:19 AM, #13
     Reply Pity Tat, Thrak (Guest), 27-Sep-03 09:58 AM, #14
     Reply RE: Pity Tat, Spontitus (Guest), 27-Sep-03 10:12 AM, #15
     Reply BTW heres my last death, Spontitus (Guest), 27-Sep-03 10:51 AM, #16
     Reply Just ouch man ouch -nt., Kelarkteg (Guest), 27-Sep-03 11:20 AM, #19
     Reply Nice job., Baielko (Guest), 27-Sep-03 05:55 PM, #20
     Reply RE: Nice job., Spontitus (Guest), 27-Sep-03 09:00 PM, #23
     Reply Hrmmm, Turk (Guest), 27-Sep-03 06:02 PM, #21
          Reply Your right, rarely ever had potions, Spontitus (Guest), 27-Sep-03 08:58 PM, #22
               Reply You wouldn't have won the second fight..., Turk (Guest), 27-Sep-03 10:35 PM, #24
                    Reply Right, defense is all you had, Spontitus (Guest), 28-Sep-03 01:16 AM, #25
     Reply RE: Spontitus the Char, damnwoodelf (Guest), 26-Sep-03 10:52 PM, #3
     Reply Smile thanks NT, Spontitus (Guest), 26-Sep-03 11:52 PM, #7
     Reply BTW, that snare..., Spontitus (Guest), 27-Sep-03 12:13 AM, #11
          Reply RE: BTW, that snare..., damnwoodelf (Guest), 27-Sep-03 10:53 AM, #17
               Reply RE: BTW, that snare..., Spontitus (Guest), 27-Sep-03 11:10 AM, #18
     Reply RE: Spontitus the Char, Vanjeda (Guest), 29-Sep-03 12:41 AM, #26
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21463 Previous topic | Next topic