Subject: "Time for some more lies....." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20571
Show all folders

Rho (Guest)Tue 19-Aug-03 02:46 PM

#20572, "Time for some more lies....."

Well its about time I ended this escaped of lies....

what can I say....rho was a lie, I don't know if I ever told the truth. I lied to every one I could at every possibility.

Rho was a loner who was greedy, but uneducated, was always making mistakes, being hasty and stuff, I was a little amazed at my PK ratio, the most amazing thing is blackjack, I barely ever failed it was amazing

but its about time I left this world, got to go back to school and all, so its time for some farewells or some lies...hehe
In the end I had been kicked out of the inn, and Blackballed from the Galadon Guild of thieves

Ocelevan...I never wanted your wife, I never wanted to be your friend I lied to you all the time, and you always caught me cause other people told the truth, I was stealing from the guild from day one. It was all going well until I eavesdropped on you and Moligant
, that was fun you should have blackballed me a long time ago

Shadow...you guys where good to hang out with, we rocked the boat in the empire sea

Azeri...what do you mean get more greed, I sold you out for 5 gold, and I was the one to promote you, you bastard turning on me. too bad you had to go and delete, and yes I did put a bounty on your head

Brazzgul..Rho's only true friend and then I get up and got you anathemaed, sorry man

Liryilath, Shezaral, Deigrescio...was good hunting with you

Other sects in Empire...you guys all suck...Divines always claiming everyone else is a betrayer to the cause....and blacks always saying that everyone is a fool...Blades running around with there heads cut off, except for the War Master

Vethna...I respected your abilities, but when you killed me in hammsah, I was in the pisser, got to stop drinking heavely when I play

Yanacek...what ever man, a Shadow Lord who is never there going and making demands for promotions yeah you can eat me arse with a plastic spoon

Shadow Imm...You rock, yelling and Smonund cause he was stupid, promoting me for slaying anathema, keep up in the shadows

All you Great Horned Owls....you can all eat me, and the corpses I left, I hated that form its stupid....it goes something like this
great horned owl is pecking me, turns into a lion, I die..ba

Gondorff...when you killed me on eastern, that was my first pk death, over all I think that I died more to the wizard and that golem then to PK

Emperor of Thera...you sucked, bowing to the commands of the Shadow, I mean yeah a shadow should control and Emperor, but the Emperor shouldn't allow for that, you were a pansy, I never saw you raid when you were on

Elgin..what ever happened to you man, you had good forms, I loved ranking with you

Anon...he man, your not honirable if you run around with a healer and heal every time you flee from a little thief...I am glad your life ended short

Menzaen..Why did you go and delete you should have been Shadow Lord or Emperor or like something, you rocked the house.

Now that I have played an Imperial Thief, I love the Shadow Sect, eavesdrop is fun, at least for me. I eavesdropped on the Emperor, on the Galadon King Pin, on all of my group mates, and the Dreadlord, on Marans, on quarraling lovers (Lade and Jaedren) never could use my tracking skills effectively though, but I loved not being able to get fogged

and for all of you that say imperials have the upper hand, I was logged on at least 3 dozen times when I was the only imperial on, so you can all grab a spoon and use it to eat some turd cutters.

see you when the Shadows open for me to return

Rho De'Sota

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Rho the Whisper, Elite Imperial Shad... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 19-Aug-03 02:24 PM
Reply Time for some more lies....., Rho (Guest), 19-Aug-03 02:46 PM #1
     Reply Good times., Vethna (Guest), 19-Aug-03 03:06 PM, #2
     Reply Uhm, it would have..., An old player (Guest), 21-Aug-03 01:02 AM, #10
          Reply The Fight In Question, Vethna (Guest), 21-Aug-03 01:09 AM, #11
               Reply RE: The Fight In Question, rho (Guest), 21-Aug-03 01:42 AM, #12
                    Reply RE: The Fight In Question, Vethna (Guest), 21-Aug-03 09:01 AM, #13
                    Reply RE: The Fight In Question, rho (Guest), 21-Aug-03 01:23 PM, #15
                    Reply Here man, Enjoy. :), Vethna (Guest), 21-Aug-03 09:12 AM, #14
     Reply My shadows are dropping like flies..., Menzaen (Guest), 19-Aug-03 04:31 PM, #3
     Reply All of you?, Liralyth (Guest), 20-Aug-03 06:47 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Time for some more lies....., Brazzgul Elgin (Guest), 19-Aug-03 06:41 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Time for some more lies....., Rho (Guest), 19-Aug-03 07:02 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Time for some more lies....., Gondorff (Guest), 20-Aug-03 12:07 AM, #6
     Reply You suck!, Verisla (Guest), 20-Aug-03 12:38 PM, #7
          Reply RE: You suck!, Rho (Guest), 20-Aug-03 11:36 PM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20571 Previous topic | Next topic