Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [None] Dotav the Master of Mutation" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20376
Show all folders

Dotav (Guest)Sat 16-Aug-03 01:19 AM

#20379, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Dotav the Master of Mutation"

Yes, after around two and a half years(on and off), my first hero. After playing the game for so long,I really feel I should know more about it. I figured that I should do some exploring, so the idea was get a character to hero asap, then explore. I wanted a mage so I could identify/locate object. Transmuter becasue I thought they'd explore good with gills/fly/duo. Exploring didnt go to well, a) I died alot(to mobs that con'd little finger) b)I had no good idea of where to explore.

I thought it might get a little better if I joined nexus. I had done a couple of talks and felt like I might possibly get inducted soon, but a few minutes ago I logged on to talk, but then thought, heck, this char sucks, cant last three rounds against mobs 10lvls below him and wont do any better in nexus. DELETE DELETE.

A small part of me wishes I hadn't done that, but the rest of me wants that part to shut up so I can go play a warrior.

P.S.--I think transmuters need a little better tanking ability. What would be cool is a moderate dodged that comes from having both accelerate and ocular enhancement up, seeming as those two combined would result in an increase in eye-hand coordination.

P.S.S.--Just think it would be cool, but an animate weapon spell that causes a weapon on the ground/inventory to come to life and fight by itself.

P.S.S.S.--I have logs of 95% of Dotav's life. ask if you want to see something.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Dotav the Master of Mutation [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 16-Aug-03 12:52 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Dotav the Master of Mutation, Dotav (Guest), 16-Aug-03 01:19 AM #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Dotav the Master of Mutation, Nother Muter (Guest), 18-Aug-03 03:45 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20376 Previous topic | Next topic