Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rehmorez the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20188
Show all folders

Rehmorez (Guest)Sat 09-Aug-03 09:23 AM

#20214, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rehmorez the Grand Master of Changelings"

Well what can I say. When I rolled this char I had high hopes for him. Empire seemed to be in the swing of things and it looked like they might actually stay in power for a while. But as it is with imperials they all have a built in self destruct timer. No sooner than I hero'd this char did we pretty much lose all opposition. Pretty much all the evils in pk up and deleted and I really didnt feel good about hunting down those 1-2 people in pk with a gazillion other air majors. So I stopped playing hoping things would change and I could come back and play an underdog maran like I always wanted to. But thats the thing with chars if you stop playing them you lose interest pretty quickly. So in the end after numerous log ins where the numbers never seemed to get any better I just decided to delete. Anyway here are the goodbyes.

Shokai: You rock my first interaction with you in game I think. It ended a lot sooner than I wanted it to, but eh. If I had stuck to the char I would very much have tried to become a full fledged follower. I initially came on to delete a long time back and you made me full maran right as I typed delete once. Hehe Bastage!!

Maran: You guys are all hosers. I swear there seemed to be so much experience behind the chars for the most part, right until it was time to raid or defend. Then everyone just reverted to absolute noobs. You guys were fun to be around though, the friendly trash talking and name calling was a welcome change of pace. Evils are so buttoned down, well for the most part anyway. The genius cult, Lariya, Jdenskyn, you guys were a lot of fun. Levelin up with you two and well that whole runing away from smonund and company hehe fecking classic! Good work on getting marshall Lariya, you deserve it. Paw and jirash, good fun. Transmuter man, thanks for the constant wand supply it helped me out a great deal. Sheilica thanks for all the sancs and frenzies. Rogardian thanks for inducting me, you are a fookin beast. Coronado, heh you crazy bugger you were a hoot. Aemelius you were just as annoying to talk to as a cabal member as you were to talk to as an enemy more so I would say. Watching you interact with Beroxxus's priestess had me laughing my ass off. Funnier still is the fact that you finally played a character that even you arent proud of, wow it had to happen sooner or later huh?

Empire: Uh nothing really only person I fought that gave me some concern was Asti. You gay bastard you always had my number with curse, plague and energy drain. Koge good fights man, you should rethink your tactic for fighting shifters though.

Tribunal: Ahh you bastards I think I was wanted for most of my hero life. Just because of morriion, I was always attacking him where ever I found him. Which most of the time was intown. Good good fun.

Anyone I missed, bite me. I am old man by cf standards you are lucky I don't beat you with my cane just for the fun of it.

Much love

Parv

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rehmorez the Grand Master of Chang... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 08-Aug-03 12:00 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rehmorez the Grand Master of C..., Rehmorez (Guest), 09-Aug-03 09:23 AM #2
Reply I'm biting you big time !, Gwy (Guest), 09-Aug-03 01:53 PM, #3
Reply Goodbye, genius., Lariya (Guest), 08-Aug-03 09:37 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20188 Previous topic | Next topic