Subject: "Thanks!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20190
Show all folders

Azeri (Guest)Fri 08-Aug-03 04:11 PM

#20194, "Thanks!"

No, really, that was what I was going for, to be a little bitch thorn in the side of the Empire. As a Shadow I felt it my duty to know everyone's business, and made sure that they knew I knew (for my own personal kicks, of course). And the incident you are referring to, what I meant to convey was that I was a ghost and -couldn't- help you retrieve, but I couldn't admit my weakness in front of Khaso, now, could I?

As far as how I treated you, it's kind of hard to explain, but I will try. You ever run across those British punk kids? They wear the black leather vests with the spikes, have large pink mohawks, and try to act really tough, right? But they have these damned accents that sound like a kids' show host or something. It's just so funny! No matter how tough they act, to me (an American), it's just so funny to hear them talk in their stupid little accents. So yeah, that's you. You were tough, yes you were. But you had an accent reminiscent of a homosexual with a lisp. It's not your fault, it's hard-coded that way

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Azeri the Menkyo, Elite Imperial Sha... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 08-Aug-03 03:36 PM
Reply Very nice, Liralyth (Guest), 08-Aug-03 07:02 PM, #7
Reply it's lovely, but I fancy myself in autumn. *slap*, Azeri (Guest), 08-Aug-03 04:07 PM, #2
Reply Really, I wish you hadn't have said any of that., Menzaen (Guest), 08-Aug-03 04:17 PM, #4
Reply Relax, poopypants!, Azeri (Guest), 08-Aug-03 04:21 PM, #5
Reply Heh, Asti (Guest), 08-Aug-03 07:25 PM, #8
Reply Cool character, Khasotholas, 08-Aug-03 07:34 PM, #9
Reply ..damn damn damn...., Kertaki (Guest), 08-Aug-03 08:42 PM, #10
Reply Jim Carrey, Ace Venture 2: When Nature Calls (nt), Bemus-ed (Guest), 08-Aug-03 10:49 PM, #11
Reply Bastard., Izuvererus (Guest), 09-Aug-03 11:39 AM, #12
Reply Gotta admit, as Yuntewara I hated you., Beer, 08-Aug-03 04:00 PM, #1
     Reply Thanks!, Azeri (Guest), 08-Aug-03 04:11 PM #3
     Reply Heh, I second that..., Trierbon (Guest), 08-Aug-03 06:28 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20190 Previous topic | Next topic