Subject: "Haaaaaaaaaayo!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20006
Show all folders

Gondorff (Guest)Sun 03-Aug-03 02:16 PM

#20013, "Haaaaaaaaaayo!"

Haaaaaaaayo!

(If you all remember Hacksaw Jim Duggan from the WWF, that is what I was trying to sound like.)

Well I have never had a dwarf and I have had less than a handful of warriors. My idea was to let the dwarven hp suck up insane amounts of damage while I chopped and hacked away with axes. And if I got my weapons taken from me via disarm, weaponbreak, str loss etc, I would just toss my weapons aside and brawl with my fists. And that worked out pretty good too. I picked two legacies that had no fancy bells or whistles echo wise so that was rather boring. I picked Calming of the Tempest and Harmonious Equilibrium. Harmonious equilibrium was AWESOME and I dont really know if calming of the tempest helped or not, who knows? In the end I deleted because I was dying so much and I was getting really really fed up with the drastic swing between enemies and allies. I really liked it when the imperials had the numbers because I feel that that is the goal. But what really pissed me off was playing for an hour with 9 imperials in range and only me and maybe one ally and then an hour later having every single imperial log out and then a half hour after that start watching sylvans and other fortress members trickle in. Coincidence? Maybe..
but I will say this again..

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PEOPLE, PLAY ONE CHARACTER. If you feel the need
to have more than one hero at least make only one of them caballed eh?
It's a bit ridiculous.

Oh and I really liked the new practicing system. Actually I loved it. However, I do think that the gains were sometimes needlessly small. Like when I would get a 1% in offhand disarm or something. I always thought "Uhhhh thanks?" Or when I would have dirt kicking at 97% or something and I would get a 1% gain to make it 98%. It real cool, but it frustrated me to get the bonus percentages on a skill I would likely master in the next 20 minutes of ranking. I think a good solution to this would be to NOT get % bonuses in skills above 90%.

Anyways goodbyes

Imms:

Shokai: Thanks for making me a Maran n' crap. And thanks for making
it public to the Fortress. I know a lot of people in the past have
only figured it out by random chance sometimes.
Gogrim: Heh thanks for the random bit of encouragement.

EMPIRE:

Khalizad: You hit like a god damn troll, but I do not respect you as much as I could because I dont think you ever came at me without someone else nearby. Even when I was chasing you wearing only what I was born with and a pair of axes.
Vai: We had a LOT of fights but I think that they only ended in death maybe twice. One for me one for you. I really liked the time I beat you that one time because you had me blind and disarmed me and I threwdown (awesome command) and beat you with my fists.
Sevaracan: You have balls. Sometimes when we would raid with four and there were equal number or more imperial heroes, you would be the only one to show.
Astilamos: Nothing to say. You either only went out when you had numbers or when you were alone I would chase you until other imperials showed up.
Izuvererus: You obviously have skill gathering shawtabbies.
Amadalie: You were cool enough. I remember that time I pincered Jaedren when you and someone else were raiding. It reminded me of that old log of Yaofhil, Siorgriend and Narissa. Dwarf pincers human paladin when he meant to do it to evil half-elf shaman. Wierd coincidence.
Avaldi: We went through the ranks together at pretty much the same clip. You were always down to brawl with me.

Scions:

Ilrahsek: I liked that you made moves when you were alone. And my oh my did you have a ####load of wands.
Ghuljun: I saw you once.

Tribunals:

Liriel: I am so glad I finally got your trash talking ass.

No one else of note.

Troupe:

Mossi: Yer funny. My little gnome-dwarf.
Darch: Your toss faster than a teenager with a stack of playboys.

Warder:

Didnt really talk to any of you. I think the only time I raided with
you all to retrieve one time.

Tower:

Zinshu: It was nice to have you around. You obviously knew what you were doing and I could always count on you for help.
Azharadon: I dont really know what to think of you.

Fortress:

Rogardian: Thanks for inducting me. I wish I could have seen you around more often. You and Coronado got shafted in that treaty. Read it again carefully. I know you wrote it but there is a huge hole.
Coronado: Same as Rogardian, except for the induction part.
Jaedren: We got inducted at the same time and you had the same mentality as me. Just charge in and hack.
Cersai: Learn to be more independent please. I know you know where #### is, you dont need a wingman to do everything.
Vorondel: You are a great asset to the fortress. You saved my ass on multiple occasions and helped me kill a few people too. I believe you have found a way to use your spells in the best possible way in serving as an acolyte. I was hoping you would be the one who took over after Jhanderin.
Jirash: I loved farkin' around with you. Alas, I guess we played at different times or something .
Rahnac/Calisha: I wish you two showed up more.
Lariya: I really liked how we interacted and worked together but I hardly ever saw you around.
Jdenskyn: My bro. I really liked your agressive attitude. Just remember to keep those preps up. Rams n' crap.
Zacharyn: Your connection must suck donkey nuts or something. You would be right at our hip and then I would turn to you when I needed something and you would be linkdead.

Probably forgettin some people

Well goodbye n' crap

Gondorff

Jhanderin Meridannon Cardinal of the Golden Sun
Gastaad Gaophan Kingpin of Galadon
Kavuul the Weaponsmaster (battle spear/polearm scout)
Phaistus the Gaze of Acumen, Whisperer of Endless Secrets
and I dont remember past that.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gondorff the Weaponsmaster [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 03-Aug-03 11:28 AM
Reply Hehe, Vethna (Guest), 03-Aug-03 09:38 PM, #16
Reply Yeah, Gondorff (Guest), 03-Aug-03 09:55 PM, #17
Reply Haaaaaaaaaayo!, Gondorff (Guest), 03-Aug-03 02:16 PM #1
     Reply eh, Khalizad (Guest), 03-Aug-03 03:28 PM, #2
     Reply RE: eh, Anal_Retentive, 03-Aug-03 03:54 PM, #5
     Reply RE: eh, khalizad (Guest), 04-Aug-03 12:45 AM, #22
     Reply RE: eh, Rogardian (Guest), 03-Aug-03 06:33 PM, #13
          Reply RE: eh, khalizad (Guest), 04-Aug-03 12:42 AM, #21
     Reply RE: Haaaaaaaaaayo!, Yuntewara (Guest), 03-Aug-03 03:30 PM, #3
     Reply That fight, Anal_Retentive, 03-Aug-03 04:11 PM, #7
     Reply Weeeeeew !!!, Gwy (Guest), 03-Aug-03 03:50 PM, #4
     Reply Yeah I realized I forgot you right after I posted, Anal_Retentive, 03-Aug-03 03:56 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Haaaaaaaaaayo!, Jirash (Guest), 03-Aug-03 05:16 PM, #8
     Reply Hrmf!, Azharadon (Guest), 03-Aug-03 05:24 PM, #9
     Reply Seeya Greasy, Lariya (Guest), 03-Aug-03 05:29 PM, #10
     Reply Heh, Gondorff (Guest), 03-Aug-03 09:08 PM, #15
     Reply Cool charactor, Lightmaged (Guest), 03-Aug-03 05:41 PM, #11
     Reply Lightmage, it's "charactER" :) nt., someone (Guest), 04-Aug-03 12:04 AM, #19
     Reply RE: Cool charactor, Sevarecan (Guest), 04-Aug-03 12:41 AM, #20
          Reply Yeh, Lightmaged (Guest), 05-Aug-03 11:11 PM, #26
     Reply RE: Haaaaaaaaaayo!, Jdenskyn (Guest), 03-Aug-03 06:19 PM, #12
     Reply Har, Rogardian (Guest), 03-Aug-03 06:37 PM, #14
     Reply nooo!, Vorondel (Guest), 04-Aug-03 12:00 AM, #18
     Reply I doubt you even remember me 'n crap, Ardyana (Guest), 05-Aug-03 07:15 PM, #23
     Reply RE: Haaaaaaaaaayo!, Rho (Guest), 05-Aug-03 07:50 PM, #24
          Reply Arch-nemesis, Gondorff (Guest), 05-Aug-03 11:09 PM, #25
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20006 Previous topic | Next topic