Subject: "someone blinks and his eyes flash white in the shadows" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19823
Show all folders

Kertaki (Guest)Tue 29-Jul-03 10:03 AM

#19828, "someone blinks and his eyes flash white in the shadows"

heh, aw gonna miss you. Saw you post some stuff on dioxides and I knew you were new to the bard class, then watched in amazement as you ran off and attacked basically anyone you didn't like that day. good stuff.

Liked your style too, always had the feeling if I said the wrong thing I'd be dancing with a fiend Never understood Lade completely with the whole hating pure elves and drow, and hating...well everyone else you hated, But hey I guess it was more fun that way. I think you did a great job with Lade overall.

(ps: that time at the inn with Docrrann....pftt I was pretty embarassed about that. Time to stop using aliases and just type it all out for once...)

-Kertaki

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicThe angsty bizzzznatch is dead. (Lade) [View all] , Scrimbul, Tue 29-Jul-03 07:11 AM
Reply Bah! Sorry we didn't get our chat, Choranek (Guest), 30-Jul-03 10:12 AM, #5
Reply RE: The angsty bizzzznatch is dead. (Lade), Alaminore, 29-Jul-03 12:38 PM, #4
Reply someone blinks and his eyes flash white in the shadows, Kertaki (Guest), 29-Jul-03 10:03 AM #3
Reply Goodbye, Morrilion (Guest), 29-Jul-03 08:41 AM, #1
     Reply Yeah, I take the #### you back. :P n/t, Lade (Guest), 29-Jul-03 08:58 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19823 Previous topic | Next topic