Subject: "Dashkelgr is gone" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19821
Show all folders

Zharradam (Guest)Tue 29-Jul-03 06:26 AM

#19821, "Dashkelgr is gone"

If you killed me, well done. If you got killed by me, well.. better luck next time. Necro's are seriously the ultimate PK/RP machines. That is, of course, until you distend. Then you're only a RP machine. I interacted with a lot of people, nearly all of them ended up hating me. I distended at 23, then again at 27 (really badly here because I died to a few teleports) and had to solo rank from 28 to 29 to remove another distention penalty and at 29 after more distention, I guess I had bit off more than I could chew. Distention on a character that was a nightmare to rank would be fine. A necro that everyone hated though is a different story. I hated asking for groups because that wasn't Dashkelgr's style, but it had to be done, and you had to be nice to them to actually keep them in the group. That REALLY sucked because it was SO not Dashkelgr to be nice. I always solo PK'ed (except once when a guy walked up and bashed the guy I was spelling up) and took on plenty of groups. I even managed to get some IMMteraction too! As a level 1 I wrote a note to Sacer, letting him know my intentions but I didn't really give him a chance to IMMteract with me over it.

Farewells:

Luar and Nobuo - Those fights were fun, albeit a little one sided.

Amokkxs - I tried to teach you a little about surviving as a necro, I can't hold your hand though.

Smonund - I was never going to join Empire, I was aiding in a few retrievals just for the chance of a good loot. It never happened. My intention was to live uncaballed (I was chaotic anyway). I wanted to join Scarab but I can't roleplay as well as Jhyrbian.

Jolinar - Nice kill at the end, even though I did lock up at an unfortunate time. I always used to do what you did pre-level 25, pre-battle too so don't sweat it.

Leesah - Good fights, I screwed up when I attacked you in the locked room and failed to bother checking to see whether you had pass door up. After you fled, I locked up and your newbie groupmate beat me down over the course of about 2 ticks. Nothing beats locking up and having everything scroll through to see that you wimpied about 8 times and finally died like a moron.

On a sour note, I don't actually get pleasure from making people delete. Pissed me off when someone people deleted immediately after I killed them.

On another note, necro's are the bomb. Gravesight rocks (more than makes up for the loss of locate object) however I think necro's should be able to locate body parts (via gravesight) so that you can find out where people are ranking.

93% was a bit sloppy but that's because I died twice right before I deleted. No, I don't think I am god, I realise there are a lot of people out there nowadays who are better than me (I guess that means I am not arrogant?). Here is the thing though, I had fun damn it.

Signing out,

Zhar, Falurze, Mayaletha (Yes it was me pretending(?) to be a noob for ####s and giggles), Sihesar, Crewso, Raag, Palan.. blah blah the list hasn't changed in a while.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19821 Previous topic | Next topic