Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Gieldon the Shihan" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19725
Show all folders

GieldonSat 26-Jul-03 01:31 AM
Member since 26th Jul 2003
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19726, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Gieldon the Shihan"

Well, was hell of a ride but I got tired of the same thing every day. Fight Nexans, Take link, nexans fight back, take head. At times it was thrilling and at others plain sucked. Standing at the shrine alone and doing a where of 5 nexans closing in and most were deadly.
Deleted mostly cause I felt as if I was around long enough.

GoodByes:
Imms
Kastellyn: Thanks for using the horn to rescue the village
Sabiene: Thanks for all the chats, enjoyed them.
Grogim: Good job at keeping the village motivated over cabal channel.

Ragers:
Theaus: My Closest brother, thanks for everything. You surely were there through my best and worst of times. Continue strong.

Ozlif: Tough guy with few words, one of the few that can handle Jumalde. Get'em for me.

Aidamo: I Knew you didn't help me get in the village, I was just being polite. Thanks

Drahkul: Hell of a fighter, was sad to see you go, overall were a good commander.

Zylundak: Get a little easier on applicants, 2 reccomendations from officers when there's 3 of them and most aren't around or don't wish to speak isn't very wise and 2 more recs from normal ragers... a little harsh. Admire how you ranked alone.

Urgarg: Didn't know you much but as long as I did seemed like you were a nice fella

Enemies:
Nexans:Try to fight one on one, c'mon guys is it that hard not to gang?

Air/off shfs: You know who you are, always seemed to find me wounded. Alot of cheap deaths happened that way.

(Others forgotten respond and I'll answer)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Gieldon the Shihan [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 26-Jul-03 12:48 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Gieldon the Shihan, Gieldon, 26-Jul-03 01:31 AM #1
     Reply *sighs*, Kertaki (Guest), 26-Jul-03 01:43 AM, #2
     Reply RE: *sighs*, Gieldons (Guest), 26-Jul-03 01:24 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Gieldon the Shihan, jaynus, 26-Jul-03 08:34 AM, #3
     Reply Dang!, Beer, 26-Jul-03 08:48 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Gieldon the Shihan, Kastellyn, 26-Jul-03 08:49 AM, #5
     Reply Bastard., Khajereh (Guest), 26-Jul-03 02:56 PM, #7
     Reply dropped you more than a couple times alone..., Urzkoo (Guest), 27-Jul-03 12:39 PM, #8
     Reply I only remember fighting you once, and that was a raid...., Gieldons (Guest), 27-Jul-03 06:09 PM, #9
     Reply RE: dropped you more than a couple times alone..., jaynus, 27-Jul-03 10:38 PM, #10
          Reply Maybe I was wrong, Cause you guys gang whenever you att..., Gieldons (Guest), 28-Jul-03 11:39 AM, #11
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Gieldon the Shihan, Cylandrael (Guest), 29-Jul-03 04:14 AM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19725 Previous topic | Next topic