Subject: "First few entries to Role:" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19337
Show all folders

Faeras. (Guest)Fri 18-Jul-03 04:33 PM

#19366, "First few entries to Role:"

Yanoreth betrayed us.

BETRAYED us!

The elves, under the guidance of Laurella, may her flesh be eternally flayed from her brittle bones, built Darsylon. The giants have built a fortress in Kiadana! The dwarves have carved two great kingdoms
within the bowels of mountains!

Of all the civilized races, who lives in the trash heaps that humanity has left behind? Who lives like the festering orcs in squalor and beastiality?
The fela!
We are not the servants of man!
We are not animals, kittens to be fed the milk and scraps off man's table!
We will not regress into the barbarity of our past, we will unite and form a great city, of and for the fela!

Powerful words, I spoke, for many months, calling the fela of
Blackclaw around me. Yes, deaf their ears were at first, closed from
ages of servitude and barbarity from lifetimes of "living" within that
hovel. And they might have listened, but for the "warlords" of
Blackclaw, who were consumed with fear of a united fela kingdom,
and banished me from those decrepit wooden gates. Bah! I will
return, at the head of an army! I will burn down those broken walls
and build anew a great city atop its ashes, and reclaim Blackclaw for
the fela of courage who will not close their eyes to our future, and
what we may become. Where Yanoreth has failed us, mortal hands
will succeed.

Soon after I left the broken trail from Blackclaw, there arose a new cry across the land, of the formation of a Great Empire, dedicated to expanding across Thera and bringing civilization and order to the lands. Immediately, I saw the opportunity for my people. Long shoved to the outskirts of civilization, living only in the lands other civilized races disdained, the Empire presented a golden opportunity for fela. Here was a possibility to unite the realms and bring it under the control of a single great power, where a felar could claw his way out of barbarity and rise to a position of power over all the other races. Darsylon, Mortorn, the kingdoms of races that had long enslaved us and harbored all Thera's resources, these would be crushed before the Empire's might. Here was my army, that I could lead across Blackclaw, grinding the village into dust, and creating a NEW homeland for my people! With this aim, I sought to take the Bloodoath.

Empire. Blade. Fela. Faeras will not travel with any Scion, and, assuming that one day he is powerful and advanced enough, he may bring war to them. This is because Faeras does not want the world plunged into chaos and shadow and ruled by barbaric demons. Faeras trusts the other Sects very little, and in general in his dealings with others, he will not commit a selfless act - every action Faeras takes for another will benefit Faeras or the Blades or the Empire, although if it benefits the Empire, it must reasonably benefit the Blade. Faeras will be mistrustful of Blades that show greater interest in themselves than the Blade - he is wary of betrayal within the Sect because it will weaken it, which in turn will weaken the Empire, which in turn will leave the Fela further adrift. Keep in mind Faeras's ultimate dream is a unified Fela civilization with wealth and importance in the world. Faeras's enemies are those that stand in the Empire's way, and especially traitorous fela that betray his ideal of a unified civilization under the umbrella of the Empire.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Faeras the Weaponsmaster, Imperial W... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 18-Jul-03 12:12 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Faeras the Weaponsmaster, Imperi..., Dafeb (Guest), 21-Jul-03 12:06 PM, #26
Reply First few entries to Role:, Faeras. (Guest), 18-Jul-03 04:33 PM #10
Reply Ever read a helpfile?, Trespasser (Guest), 18-Jul-03 04:45 PM, #14
     Reply Fela/Felar it's all the same to me...and, Gwyn, 18-Jul-03 05:21 PM, #15
          Reply RE: Fela/Felar it's all the same to me...and, Trespasser (Guest), 18-Jul-03 05:31 PM, #16
               Reply Speaking of elves..., Gwyn, 18-Jul-03 05:35 PM, #17
Reply RE: Goodbyes (partial list):, Faeras. (Guest), 18-Jul-03 02:46 PM, #4
Reply RE: Goodbyes (partial list):, Khasotholas, 18-Jul-03 02:53 PM, #6
Reply Thanks., Faeras. (Guest), 18-Jul-03 04:40 PM, #13
Reply Heh., Birkota (Guest), 18-Jul-03 03:13 PM, #7
Reply Well..., Dugruain, 18-Jul-03 03:34 PM, #8
Reply The Huromhaur scenario., Faeras. (Guest), 18-Jul-03 04:39 PM, #12
Reply That was an awesome experience, Menzaen (Guest), 18-Jul-03 03:46 PM, #9
Reply RE: Well., Faeras. (Guest), 18-Jul-03 04:36 PM, #11
Reply Jaleous., Beer, 18-Jul-03 08:42 PM, #18
Reply I've got to know, Wilhath, 18-Jul-03 08:47 PM, #19
     Reply RE: I've got to know, Beer, 20-Jul-03 04:08 PM, #25
Reply RE: Goodbyes (partial list):, Morrilion (Guest), 18-Jul-03 11:34 PM, #20
Reply RE: Goodbyes (partial list):, Erenthell (Guest), 19-Jul-03 08:01 AM, #21
Reply RE: Goodbyes (partial list):, Jhanderin (Guest), 19-Jul-03 03:57 PM, #22
Reply RE: Shrizhiel, Lhydia, 19-Jul-03 07:58 PM, #23
Reply Good job, Eluna, 19-Jul-03 08:44 PM, #24
Reply I really liked fighting with you, Coronado (Guest), 21-Jul-03 06:28 PM, #27
Reply RE: Comments., Faeras. (Guest), 18-Jul-03 01:53 PM, #1
     Reply Nicely done, Wilhath, 18-Jul-03 02:03 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Comments., Gherian, 18-Jul-03 02:41 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Hehe., Faeras. (Guest), 18-Jul-03 02:51 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19337 Previous topic | Next topic