Subject: "(DEL) Selin the assassin guy" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18128
Show all folders

L (Guest)Fri 06-Jun-03 11:12 PM

#18128, "(DEL) Selin the assassin guy"

Between graduating, finding a job, moving and starting, I've found little time to start selin going, and every time I did, It hurt my ability to get the other more important things in my life done. I love CF, thought I did a decent job at PKing, and hope the people who's characters I impacted in at least a little way enjoyed our interactions. There's nothing I hate more than being stuck somewhere and waiting to die, so Airael and Vylrindur thanks both for saving me. I think I'll try a goody someday when life settled. The only thing I regret was never putting enough time together to get into Battle (thanks for the faith in the end Alan), and the thing I loved most was assassinating some thief in arial city. As I played over 200 hours to see what an assassin could do, I could go on, but to save everyone from my pontification, I won't.

Thanks.

Laries

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Selin the assassin guy [View all] , L (Guest), Fri 06-Jun-03 11:12 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Selin the assassin guy, I found it (Guest), 07-Jun-03 07:12 PM, #2
Reply STOP goin in those mines!!, Kertaki (Guest), 07-Jun-03 04:07 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18128 Previous topic | Next topic