Subject: "Farewell to a good friend" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17238
Show all folders

Sylvrin (Guest)Thu 01-May-03 02:45 AM

#17244, "Farewell to a good friend"

We had some really fun times just sitting in the guild or tavern drinking and sharing stories and tips on tactics and such. I think we both taught each other a few things about how to survive as a bard. I know Sylvrin is still learning and you seemed to get the hang of it quicker than she did. Sylvrin always enjoyed Trinthos's romantic type bows and chivalrous style. She didn't tell Trinthos early on about her interest in the Empire because he had expressed some anti-Imperial sentiment and she didn't want to make an enemy of you. Of course that has all changed now. You are right that we lost touch recently, but I think that's probably because you were banned from the Inn and Sylvrin was spending less time there as she became inducted into the Fortress. We still bumped into each other in the guild occasionally though and it was always nice to see you there. Congrats on your first heroed character.

Now roll up a goody and come join the Fortress. It's a fun place to be.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(Del) Trinthos The Grand Master of Artistry [View all] , Trinthos (Guest), Thu 01-May-03 12:58 AM
Reply Me no like you, you no like me?, Sakard (Guest), 01-May-03 02:20 PM, #7
Reply Don't listen to him!, Gwyn, 01-May-03 02:47 PM, #8
Reply ahh Sakard how could I forget...(a fond memory), Trinthos (Guest), 01-May-03 07:06 PM, #9
Reply Well, what i noticed was, Malinran (Guest), 01-May-03 03:26 AM, #4
Reply are you serious?, Trinthos (Guest), 01-May-03 08:50 AM, #5
Reply oh and..., Trin (Guest), 01-May-03 10:04 AM, #6
Reply Farewell to a good friend, Sylvrin (Guest), 01-May-03 02:45 AM #3
Reply oh yeah...., Trinthos (Guest), 01-May-03 01:07 AM, #2
Reply ROLE, Trinthos (Guest), 01-May-03 01:01 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17238 Previous topic | Next topic