Subject: "Bah, dern'd wat'r trapp'rs...." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15427
Show all folders

EXB (Guest)Thu 13-Feb-03 03:13 AM

#15430, "Bah, dern'd wat'r trapp'rs...."

Well, I really did have a blast with this character...but being a completely peaceful character (which was the route I veered) he ended up dulling by the time I hit Hero...

First some things, which immortal took it upon themselves to empower me at the spring, and can I post a log of that? THANK YOU because that was the sole motivation behind this character...unfortunetly the only other time I had immteraction was from an immortal forcing Deigreck to attack me. And the immortal in question who forced that actually thought I followed some god, which my character never did so it left a bitter taste in my mouth and destroyed the relationship I had with deigreck.

I've forgotten quite a few people, because this has been like beating a dead horse for some time... I would log on and a new generation of people who either a) don't remember the char or b) never knew the char are walking about. If I rolled another druid, it would be either human or cloud... never had any type of problem with mana/hp or anything. Never killed many people, I think maybe a count of four or so and two pk deaths. One to a shifter who caught me unpreped and the second to fiend from Mirdulad.

Diegreck - Was fun leveling with you, wish I could have been there to see you get 51, but I think that immortal stepped in right before you hit 51. What was the reasoning again? I was some druid of life? can't recall exactly...

Quimo - Remember drawing you out to me...was actually gonna start hating invokers cause I wanted to create some more enemies ( in regards of them controlling water and such) but in the end i nerfed that idea... we basically became friends, I'm sure you thought I was insane after the conversation.

Anyone and Everyone else - I believed water should be free, and shouldn't be trapped inside water skins, canteens, etc. Any who did, I would ask them to release the water... any who carried a lot of water containers I didn't always ask up front, I would attack enraged. Lot of you refused to understand IC or not which was frustrating, but life goes on... for those of you who really followed through and started carrying milk for long journeys, thank you.

Anyhow, I will post my role shortly.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) Belgorrin the Force of Nature [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 13-Feb-03 02:31 AM
Reply My empowerment, I imagine its alright to share., Shadow1ife, 13-Feb-03 08:58 PM, #12
Reply ROLE and DESC and SCORE, EXB (Guest), 13-Feb-03 03:36 AM, #2
Reply Bah, dern'd wat'r trapp'rs...., EXB (Guest), 13-Feb-03 03:13 AM #1
     Reply Well,, Quimo (Guest), 13-Feb-03 09:49 AM, #3
     Reply Though I will say, Shadow1ife, 13-Feb-03 10:01 AM, #4
     Reply My alter ego, Oddjob, 13-Feb-03 11:47 AM, #5
     Reply Blah!!, Shadow1ife, 13-Feb-03 08:41 PM, #10
     Reply just a question...., Quid (Guest), 13-Feb-03 11:58 AM, #6
          Reply er...slash my first question, quid (Guest), 13-Feb-03 12:00 PM, #7
               Reply RE: er...slash my first question, Circuits Edge (Anonymous), 13-Feb-03 12:31 PM, #8
                    Reply yeah but makin springs....., Quid (Guest), 13-Feb-03 02:06 PM, #9
                         Reply Correct., Shadow1ife, 13-Feb-03 08:44 PM, #11
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15427 Previous topic | Next topic