Subject: "RE: (DEL) Jadirjeke Lao-Quan the Dai Sensei of the Miya" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14556
Show all folders

KrivohanWed 22-Jan-03 09:37 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
80 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#14557, "RE: (DEL) Jadirjeke Lao-Quan the Dai Sensei of the Miya"

Well I started Jadirjeke after reading the Art of War and thought damn man this will make a great battlerager. It just happened that my foot was crushed and I ended up getting 30 days free vacation so I cfed it away. Then after waiting a month possibly longer looking for Grogim and having anyone who actually would talk with me delete Intronan finally stepped in and inducted me. This was the first rager I’ve had since the second age and damn I can’t even explain how much it has changed since then. The little pick me ups the imms give the villagers here and there are pretty nice and one of the main things I enjoyed about the village. I’ll hold all negatives until the end. I thought scout was a great mage killer, but not much aid against warrior types, but most of them really weren’t bad as an assassin. I also blame part of it on my sister passing and I’m just to damn bummed to continue.

Well these are the things I didn’t like about the village and granted at 175 hours within I don’t consider myself an expert. Imms make up your mind are they students or war or aren’t they. Let the reins lose and unleash the dogs. Anyone who ever says a rager is overpowered hasn’t played one. I know a good ten to twelve more ways to kill them than I did before I joined the village. I felt the village favors the berserker type who charges into battle without thinking rather than those who sit back and calculate and plan. I won’t mention names, but I listened to numerous less than sound suggestions about how to do this or that and most of the time just watched the others die after I had done my part. It isn’t likely I’ll play another rager, but I will say that I honestly have a soft spot for them now. Grogim step down man I know you and you are a great rager, but you’re just not making the cut as a leader who isn’t there to lead.

To those I traveled with Gre, Eodid, Sayangu, Sabriene were the most memorable.
Enemies Anith and Aginal were the only two who stood out, but I’m sure Sassmi would have been moving up in the ranks. Farnsworth you were in a class all your own.

Intronan I guess I turned out to be a pretty shitty follower, but oh well ##### happens. I’m not the charge in swinging and hope for the best type.

Thror not really what I expected, but interesting none the less. Damn that cranial.

To the imm who came over the cabal channel and told me there was courage in raiding the grove ten to two or three without them expecting it I thought that was crap honestly. With those kinds of odds and people dying on our side I just felt it lame.

Last thing. I also found it amusing how the different imms showed different directions on who they wished the village led.

Krivohan the Vindicated, Dead Chancellor of the Inferno

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Jadirjeke Lao-Quan the Dai Sensei of the Miya [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 22-Jan-03 09:09 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Jadirjeke Lao-Quan the Dai Sensei of the Miy..., Krivohan, 22-Jan-03 09:37 PM #1
     Reply The memorable moments of life, Gre (Guest), 22-Jan-03 09:49 PM, #2
     Reply *rofl* This ones for you, Gre. Kids don't try this at ..., Krivohan, 22-Jan-03 09:54 PM, #3
          Reply RE: *rofl* This ones for you, Gre. Kids don't try this..., Intronan, 23-Jan-03 03:49 AM, #6
               Reply RE: *rofl* This ones for you, Gre. Kids don't try this..., Krivohan, 23-Jan-03 12:01 PM, #7
     Reply Never got a chance...., Anith (Guest), 22-Jan-03 10:47 PM, #4
     Reply never knew you but.., Quid (Guest), 23-Jan-03 12:43 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) Jadirjeke Lao-Quan the Dai Sensei of the Miy..., Farnsworth (Guest), 23-Jan-03 08:27 PM, #8
     Reply Fighting along side you., Melkorath (Guest), 24-Jan-03 08:07 PM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14556 Previous topic | Next topic