Subject: "My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142531
Show all folders

Dohri (Anonymous)Fri 04-Feb-22 08:53 AM
Charter member
#142544, "My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined."

Well this is just horrible. You show up naked at the Inn, shove a bunch of gold at me and then sneak away without even letting me try to convince you to stay. You remember when you said that you weren't going anywhere when we were at the shrine?

What am I to do now, hmm?

I know that I should tell you that it is alright that you left me, but I am not really in a gracious mood after everything that has happened recently. I hate that you are gone. I hate that you left me. I am not sorry for saying such.

You were wonderful and you should know the consequences of denying us that wonderfulness.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rexan Rivas the Mindful Practition... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 03-Feb-22 09:15 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rexan Rivas the Mindful Practi..., Azorinne, 05-Feb-22 09:27 AM, #7
Reply Goodbyes and all that, Jaedren, 03-Feb-22 09:18 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Goodbyes and all that, Baerinika, 03-Feb-22 09:57 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Goodbyes and all that, Carreana (Anonymous), 03-Feb-22 10:13 PM, #3
     Reply Rexan, Hero of Children, Amayra (Anonymous), 03-Feb-22 10:14 PM, #4
     Reply My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined., Dohri (Anonymous), 04-Feb-22 08:53 AM #5
     Reply RE: Goodbyes and all that, Atrissa (Anonymous), 04-Feb-22 09:01 AM, #6
     Reply RE: Goodbyes and all that, Zxctikazxcti (Anonymous), 05-Feb-22 10:19 AM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142531 Previous topic | Next topic