Subject: "You were tough but no, Vul wasn't for you..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136425
Show all folders

BlkdrgnSat 02-Mar-19 12:39 PM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
294 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136439, "You were tough but no, Vul wasn't for you..."

Though I did enjoy breaking your stoneform from time to time. Yeah, your dispel protection was difficult to deal with but wasn't impossible, plus the only time you killed me was when I was like lvl 43, otherwise you were quite predictable in your fights with both Ziryn and Vul. Kinda conceited in thinking I made Vul specifically for you, though I did make Vul because I wanted to try out invoker at hero. Drows just suck because base hp 423 and mithril vuln, otherwise it was a fun class.

You were a stacked invoker who had undispellable flight. It was fun because it was either you flee, or I flee when we fought at hero, but getting the kill was not going to happen it seemed. You started using earthshield after that first time though, which was funny.

You were tough, and you were geared like no other. You did play super cautiously though, and would never overextend yourself which is admired by some. I guess that's fun for some, but just seems a bit boring when you don't take some chances and actually have nitty gritty fights down to the line. And talking to you as an enemy was just boring, there wasn't really any chatter, you just did business and looted gold and wandered off like you were a shell of a player. Anyways... Tough, very conservative, but effective, the fortress will be reraidable again for heroes now that you are gone and GLWYN.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Rynranu Maeuvje the Weaver of th... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 01-Mar-19 06:24 AM
Reply Well done!, Korsgaard, 05-Mar-19 02:04 PM, #13
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Rynranu Maeuvje the Weaver o..., Juntio (Anonymous), 03-Mar-19 07:40 AM, #12
Reply A question to Immortals, Rynranu (Anonymous), 02-Mar-19 09:13 PM, #11
Reply Goodbyes, Rynranu (Anonymous), 02-Mar-19 01:10 AM, #3
Reply Well done and congrats on the age death., Tesline, 02-Mar-19 01:36 AM, #4
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Rastensol (Anonymous), 02-Mar-19 09:17 AM, #5
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Rynranu (Anonymous), 02-Mar-19 10:31 AM, #6
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Elithranduil (Anonymous), 02-Mar-19 11:08 AM, #7
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Ishuli, 02-Mar-19 12:35 PM, #8
Reply You were tough but no, Vul wasn't for you..., Blkdrgn, 02-Mar-19 12:39 PM #9
     Reply RE: You were tough but no, Vul wasn't for you..., Rynranu (Anonymous), 02-Mar-19 01:29 PM, #10
Reply Fortress just took a hit., Cheyerre Page (Anonymous), 01-Mar-19 04:47 PM, #2
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Rynranu Maeuvje the Weaver o..., Jhyrbian, 01-Mar-19 09:26 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136425 Previous topic | Next topic