Subject: "RE: I was looking forward to collaborations!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133641
Show all folders

OphelioSun 25-Mar-18 05:45 PM
Member since 25th Mar 2018
1 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133648, "RE: I was looking forward to collaborations!"

Rolled the Squid. While it had some decent damage to it, simple mobs were destroying me. With an average dodge ability and no damage reduction I suppose that should be expected.

I'd imagine that with ABS the Squid would do well in a PK setting in light of its entwine-like ability. But I was looking forward to using the water form for exploration purposes and not spamming where on the open sea. So, for my purposes, the Squid just did not cut it. Onto creating another, better luck next time heh.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Ophelio the Elder Sorcerer of Transfor... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 25-Mar-18 10:40 AM
Reply I was looking forward to collaborations!, Xaraxi (Anonymous), 25-Mar-18 02:54 PM, #1
     Reply RE: I was looking forward to collaborations!, Ophelio, 25-Mar-18 05:45 PM #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133641 Previous topic | Next topic