Subject: "Well, not a surprising pk ratio, but I'm ok with it! :)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13336
Show all folders

Guenrayn (Guest)Mon 23-Dec-02 12:18 AM

#13344, "Well, not a surprising pk ratio, but I'm ok with it! :)"

Wow, where do I start, Guenrayn was by far the most fun character I've played in awhile. I had been having a pretty good streak of deleting around 200 hours, and this is the first char I think I've let con-die since Creon. Yes, I've played many ragers, but I'll get back to that later. I want to start with the farewells.
I actually wrote down names for the first time in any character, because I didn't want to forget people.

Lets start with the Immortals:

Intronan: I was honored to be among the ravens. I was even more honored that you found me worthy of my last name. Even though, in death I'm giving away much, I hope that I have a shot at the pillar still. Your religion was fun for me, and I'm glad I could be a part of it. The instance concerning a certain orc still bugs me though. On the one hand, you were right, in that he was not a marked hunter, but on the other hand I think part of leadership is thinking for yourself. I had judged the case of Behnestkitn for quite some time. I had been friends with him in younger days. I had then watched him turn against us completely. HE no longer just struck me with them, which I knew he would do, but then he started bashing me. So, you could say I had been a true leader, and had foresight of what was going on. However, i know you did what you had to do, and I'm happy for it. It was funny though to see a few days later Kastellyn's note that basically said "Just because a person isn't marked, doesn't mean you can't go hit them" I'm guessing you didn't discuss this together, because it showed a little disharmony. I'm sure you will comment on this.

Thror: Well, I died and I didn't get to have Sapper-Trained in my final epitaph here on the board. Thank you for finding me worthy of it. There are some of the village who don't think I deserve anything, however, I don't think they ever saw the things some of us went through or tried to do. I'm not saying I was special, I just know when the odds are stacked against me! Anyway, thank you for the fun quest, for killing me with Brulgar, and stuff like that. Thank you for the confidence in me. Long ago, I disliked you, I left the village as Chalin not wanting to return for awhile. I do remember though, one time when I had written something ina note, and you asked me ot come back. Well, about a year and a half afte that, I rolled up Guenrayn, to see what the "new" battlerager cabal was like. I'm impressed, and one thing that helped me a lot before being a rager again, is that i've read every R.A. Salvatore book, and I liken you to Bruenor Battlehammer. You are awesome, keep the village in line for me!

Kastellyn: I always loved you with previous chars, we had morts together, but I can't remember for the life of me which. I was glad to be a part of your return to thera. Thank you for the encouragement you often gave me. It wasn't often, but it was always appreciated.

Battle:
Bryvac - My commander, you were an inspiration to Guenrayn, and a true friend to him. It took me awhile to get to ya for my final interview, but after that, it was hard to separate us. You always wanted my damn bandages! You will always be Guenrayn's commander, with Grogim barely behind

Grogim - You know Guenrayn liked you a lot, and felt honored to fight by your side. The whole Drahk thing made me want to con-die all the faster just so I wouldn't have to put up with him. Its not that I didn't like him, I just didn't like a stupid power struggle within the village.

Tobeldest - My late night brother. We were often on together into the wee hours in the morning. You died ranking me to hero, and I kept your arse alive plenty of times. You always said things to me that made me feel appreciated by at least one person. Defenders kinda get a crappy wrap, in that everyone demands from you, but nobody thinks your capable of much, I hope I proved many naysayers wrong, probably most of which raised eyebrows at my specs choice.

Nourn - My general, you were Guenrayn's mentor and friend. Thank you for being such a good person to look up to. I still remember the fiasco over the tribunals raiding us. I'm glad you didn't lose your generalship over it. You were solid.

Valarath - Strong giant, strong villager, didn't know you well, but you made impressions when I saw you.

Rustanviel - You made my role believe it or not. You and Tauser. I'll be posting it, and you can let me know what you think. Sorry I never wrote stories, when I post my previous ragers, you will realize I could probably tell you a few from way back when. I used to fight against Guerric in a previous life.

Palesson - I posted on your memorial, however, I will never forget all the trips to organia, all the fights together, and all the good times we had. Thank you for being a strong villager to fight alongside.

Darmok - That little annoying elf that I never understood until well into my leadership days. I love your roleplay, keep your head up, you will always be remembered by me. You have consistently been exactly what you said, and that my friend, is awesome, especially when a role is as hard as yours is.

Paschal - You left too early, I wanted you to be an officer with us, but I could see your interest was waning. I wish I could have been there for you more.

Gholrhun - Liked ya, you were a strong fighter, and you didn't whine within the village. So you know, I've played many ragers, and many otehr things, and this is the first char in a long time that I've gotten interactino with. My last char, was a follower of Bria, tattooed and all, and I didn't get anything from her beyond my tattoo. Saddened me.

Tauser - Liked you a lot, I'm fairly sure your pretty new to battle, but I liked teaching you a few things. I hope I came across as a friend and mentor, not a bastard who thought you sucked. I honestly watched you progress very very well. You were in my role, because you were one of the few ragers around quite a bit when I was, and i needed a real person in it. Well, the part your mentioned in, had to do with my last name. Thanks.

Sayangu - You are a great Assassin and fighter. I think I told you once, but I always wondered how much more effective of a killer I would have been, had I had deathblow.

Drahk - Glad your Captain, not glad about the crap that went on between us. Stay strong, keep killing those blasted scions.

Koaeb - Always liked you, could tell you were kinda new to things, and I'm glad you are back in the village. Keep plugging away.

Kiyhruus - You also left way too quickly.

Jehegaciel and Senimar - You two are the Mending Paw's pledges. Keep working hard, make the Bloodclaw proud!

Namuzi, Brekath, Melkorath, and the other youngsters. Continue to fight hard, be dedicated and it will pay off.

The enemies, this list will be much shorter:
Scion:
Anith - You were awesome, and great at what you do. Keep it up my friend.

Trajeona Lil Waela - I thought you were a whiner, thats about it.

Khurmen - Well, I tooled you when you were a spectre, then, you liched and started kicking my arse all over thera. Helps to have people attached to your hip though.

Vortigern - All I gotta say is, i HATE ROT!

Silaseth - Fun fights, Aginal took over for ya at the end there.

Nexus -
Bazhans, Zherukin - Fun fights, many fun times. I got you guys quite a bit, and I'm sure taking all your weapons really ticked you off there. However, you guys bashed me to death a few times as well.

Kragnar - Yes, I know your not nexan now, but you were. I hated you, basically that about sums it up. At first, you were ok, you didn't full loot, you were fun to fight, then it jsut got really old really fast.

Faerk - I remember getting you because you helped your mercenary when I killed it. That was my most fun victory in some ways. Gotta love entwine.

Talin - Bastard assassinates me at the blood square, when six foes are about to raid. I can't believe I missed that damn dash.

Kyeila - Fun fights with you as well. THanks for the good times. However, that one fight where you rammed and Kragnar bashed me all the way down..really sucked.

Kierning - You didn't prepare much, fun fights though.

Lets see, the warlock invoker crew. I loved getting you guys in your own home. The time we came against four of you, at the sorceress, and there were four of us, was truly, awesome. You guys all fell, except one of the invokers. I don't remember the names right now, but if you write, I respond.

To any others, if you write, I'll respond.

Guenrayn BloodClaw the Mending Paw, Sapper-Trained General of War

Here is a list of formers
Sylvan - Simyar, Weswin, Danical, Aliborni
Scion - Meridius, Sintarlin
Knight - Felix
Shadow - Sakaii

BATTLE - Fleix, Chazyl, Manzyl, Minyar, Tinsen, Dilon, Josiah, Creon, Chalin

Yes, I reused Creon's last name, for those of you who know the pillaer. However, I played him like 3 years ago, and honestly, I never gave hi mthat last name!

Many fun times,

Aaron aka Minyar

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(CON) Guenrayn Bloodclaw, General of War [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 22-Dec-02 11:35 PM
Reply Well done General., BattleCharmed, 31-Dec-02 11:48 AM, #51
Reply RE: (CON) Guenrayn Bloodclaw, General of War, Crynralvek (Guest), 25-Dec-02 04:32 PM, #45
Reply Well...it was fun fighting you..., Killag (Guest), 23-Dec-02 11:36 PM, #39
Reply A note about Hand to Hand and my legacies, Guenrayn (Guest), 23-Dec-02 10:31 PM, #37
Reply I agree about pummel more like drumming n/t, H2H Warrior (Guest), 24-Dec-02 12:22 AM, #40
Reply RE: (CON) Guenrayn Bloodclaw, General of War, Melkorath (Guest), 23-Dec-02 08:13 PM, #31
Reply RE: (CON) Guenrayn Bloodclaw, General of War, Namuzi (Guest), 23-Dec-02 08:44 AM, #15
Reply Well, not a surprising pk ratio, but I'm ok with it! :), Guenrayn (Guest), 23-Dec-02 12:18 AM #1
     Reply My Role, Guenrayn (Guest), 23-Dec-02 12:23 AM, #2
     Reply Attached to my hip?, Dranolian (Guest), 23-Dec-02 12:32 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Attached to my hip?, Guenrayn (Guest), 23-Dec-02 12:44 AM, #4
          Reply Uhm, Nightgaunt, 23-Dec-02 11:28 AM, #18
               Reply I guess you have to see my side., Guenrayn (Guest), 23-Dec-02 03:34 PM, #24
     Reply This is starting to get frustrating n/t, Kavuul (Guest), 23-Dec-02 12:52 AM, #5
     Reply The one thing about Minyar charactors....., Anith (Guest), 23-Dec-02 01:34 AM, #6
     Reply Bummer., Panir (Guest), 23-Dec-02 02:00 AM, #7
     Reply RE: Bummer., Guenrayn (Guest), 23-Dec-02 03:24 PM, #21
     Reply Honorable mention, Aginal (Guest), 23-Dec-02 02:02 AM, #8
     Reply another, then another, Drayhloch (Guest), 23-Dec-02 02:04 AM, #9
     Reply Argh, I forgot you, Guenrayn (Guest), 23-Dec-02 03:26 PM, #22
     Reply RE: Well, not a surprising pk ratio, but I'm ok with it..., Gholrhun (Guest), 23-Dec-02 02:24 AM, #10
     Reply It was fun, Rustanviel (Guest), 23-Dec-02 04:16 AM, #11
     Reply RE: Well, not a surprising pk ratio, but I'm ok with it..., Intronan, 23-Dec-02 06:43 AM, #12
     Reply The Pillar, Guenrayn (Guest), 23-Dec-02 10:26 PM, #36
     Reply Urgh. Another good villager down, Marcus_, 23-Dec-02 07:01 AM, #13
     Reply RE: Well, not a surprising pk ratio, but I'm ok with it..., nwayreth (Guest), 23-Dec-02 07:23 AM, #14
     Reply Defender's Rule!, Kastellyn, 23-Dec-02 09:47 AM, #16
     Reply Knew you were near..., Vortigern (Guest), 23-Dec-02 10:51 AM, #17
     Reply RE: Well, not a surprising pk ratio, but I'm ok with it..., Jehegaciel (Guest), 23-Dec-02 12:57 PM, #19
     Reply Well..., Mernon, 23-Dec-02 01:37 PM, #20
     Reply One Tactic otehrs used, Guenrayn (Guest), 23-Dec-02 03:28 PM, #23
     Reply Didn't expect a mention, but my thoughts, Lokrin (Guest), 23-Dec-02 04:01 PM, #25
     Reply RE: Didn't expect a mention, but my thoughts, Guenrayn (Guest), 23-Dec-02 10:15 PM, #33
     Reply RE: Well, not a surprising pk ratio, but I'm ok with it..., Rodonar (Guest), 23-Dec-02 04:35 PM, #26
     Reply RE: Well, not a surprising pk ratio, but I'm ok with it..., Trajeona (Guest), 23-Dec-02 05:00 PM, #27
     Reply RE: Well, not a surprising pk ratio, but I'm ok with it..., Guenrayn (Guest), 23-Dec-02 10:19 PM, #34
          Reply Aight Whatever..., Trajeona (Guest), 24-Dec-02 02:31 AM, #42
               Reply second part, Trajeona (Guest), 24-Dec-02 02:35 AM, #43
               Reply btw Against shield spec paladins you may, Evil Genius (Anonymous), 25-Dec-02 06:06 PM, #46
                    Reply Hmm, Trajeona (Guest), 26-Dec-02 04:16 AM, #47
     Reply RE: Well, not a surprising pk ratio, but I'm ok with it..., Talfos, 23-Dec-02 05:52 PM, #28
     Reply Good job, Koaeb (Guest), 23-Dec-02 05:59 PM, #29
     Reply You were my favorite rager., Lurdonis (Guest), 23-Dec-02 07:55 PM, #30
     Reply RE: You were my favorite rager., Guenrayn (Guest), 23-Dec-02 10:23 PM, #35
     Reply Har!, Kragnar (Guest), 23-Dec-02 08:34 PM, #32
     Reply Another kitty cat is gone now, Kierning (Guest), 23-Dec-02 11:05 PM, #38
     Reply RE: Well, not a surprising pk ratio, but I'm ok with it..., Roktalken (Guest), 24-Dec-02 02:21 AM, #41
     Reply RE: Well, not a surprising pk ratio, but I'm ok with it..., Darmok, 25-Dec-02 01:03 AM, #44
     Reply Buhbyes, Talin (Guest), 29-Dec-02 03:03 AM, #48
     Reply RE: Well, not a surprising pk ratio, but I'm ok with it..., HammerSong, 31-Dec-02 11:07 AM, #49
     Reply All I can say is, thank you n/t, Guenrayn (Guest), 31-Dec-02 11:22 AM, #50
     Reply only one regret, Grogim (Guest), 02-Jan-03 04:19 AM, #52
     Reply Heh, Kyeila (Guest), 03-Jan-03 03:11 PM, #53
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13336 Previous topic | Next topic