Subject: "As a lowbie I grouped with him a lot" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13259
Show all folders

dwimmerlingSat 21-Dec-02 08:05 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
216 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#13267, "As a lowbie I grouped with him a lot"

And he seemed okay. Then he'd ask me to come learn, and we wouldn't learn. We would have to raid/pk first, then the third would leave, and I got screwed. Actually I'm annoyed that I invested this much time in him, and pissed off so many people, and the damage I did to myself was for nothing, and it's gonna be a pain in the ass making ammends to all those people I was being led on to help him kill

But I'm not spazzing out, going ooc, and deleting either

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Kanrill the Master of Adamantite [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 20-Dec-02 04:29 PM
Reply Thought you were scion n/t, Death lover (Guest), 20-Dec-02 04:33 PM, #1
     Reply He was removed for incompetance and loosing it..., Anith (Guest), 20-Dec-02 06:02 PM, #2
          Reply RE: He was removed for incompetance and loosing it..., Deveskrius (Guest), 21-Dec-02 01:10 AM, #3
          Reply RE: He was removed for incompetance and loosing it..., Isildur, 21-Dec-02 01:43 PM, #5
          Reply RE: He was removed for incompetance and loosing it..., Telfud (Guest), 21-Dec-02 12:29 PM, #4
          Reply Same thing to me....., A warrior (Guest), 21-Dec-02 03:47 PM, #6
               Reply Well., Dal (Guest), 21-Dec-02 05:14 PM, #7
                    Reply As a lowbie I grouped with him a lot, dwimmerling, 21-Dec-02 08:05 PM #8
          Reply RE: He was removed for incompetance and loosing it..., Kraenesk (Guest), 22-Dec-02 09:55 AM, #9
               Reply You have too much time on your hands and no purpose...n..., Anith (Guest), 22-Dec-02 11:07 AM, #10
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13259 Previous topic | Next topic