Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Lochlan McFae the Spectre, Provincial Magistrate" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132036
Show all folders

some more goodbies (Anonymous)Fri 08-Sep-17 11:49 PM
Charter member
#132223, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Lochlan McFae the Spectre, Provincial Magistrate"

This char needed much, much more women to flirt with than he got the chance to. Again sorry illaeth for mixing you up for a woman, and umm... bad illaeth for not correcting me!
That was sooooo funny.

The two female imms, I hope you guys got some laughs at least, I am not a big flirt irl so things were a stretch for me, and I was probably bad at it anyway.

Venara - I didnt get to be tall dark and skeletal for you, but you were soo funny I couldnt resist interact with you at least a few more times.

Ishuli - same goes for you. Not interested unless I became interesting. I imagined if I ever got to mummy, I would be able to do this :
emote extends and retracts his mummified, bandaged hands, and brings his arms back and roars in defiance to the death that sought him.
You say, "Never before have I felt such desire and need for the flesh I once craved to please. But there is one before all else I desire above all others.
emote snaps his rotting eyes to focus at Ishuli.
You say, "I still want you Ishuli."
Just because I wanted to make that part in undeath be a creep factor woulda been neat hehe.
Sorry that after the griefing I lost interest. If my char ever did mummy, I had plans along that line going.

Vramun - warriors can often not only be powerhouses in the game, but exceptional ones. Its rare one rises up to be on that level, even of my own warriors sad to say. I have had very successful ones, but you were on par with ones like hunsobo strong I would say (or at least very nearly). You did good man. Interacting with you also was like interacting with oh god, that old mummy emporer that made the library in the empirial lands etc. Just.... the type of person you wanna keep interacting with, even with different characters.

Guais - You I saw much less of, im sorry man but your playtime was dwingling when I came in, and dissapeared during lochlans earlier years. RL reared its ugly head. Otherwise you had brass balls as a thief going into the woods saying you would be the distraction for that axe wielding fire giant etc, and more. I rather liked you for it. You didnt go out of your way to be safe, you went out of your way to go into danger. On that end, was happy with the way things turned out giving you those gloves etc.

cardric - use wands first. Take care of yourself first before committing to action. enemies can and will be forced to wait for you to prepare because they have no choice alot of times. Otherwise provincial was deserved. The words 'I hate you less than most' still make me chuckle too you had interesting interview techniques and speach usage

Kreptar - I have a feeling you use that char to log in, check who , and log out a few minutes later after seeing which char to play, and I believe I know two characters. Its dissapointing. Grow some balls and play the character in the cabal you are in man.

Many other tribbies most come and gone. Many I only interacted with a bit because they were not women. Im sorry but that was my characters focus. Specific frost giant ranger tribbie .. all I can say is

Hunsodin - very competant monk. I did keep trying to sway you to the side of helping the felar get laid. You know hat was actually very important to my character, as he did care for women . You were solid, and in that good job, as well for the most part sticking to your values where others' collapsed, in terms of your rp and cabal.

Yanni - my first interaction with you was offering you a test against me, and you responded with you will not fight me, because I will never leave the cities. I considered you to be.. dim with that, and our later interactions would not prove otherwise.

certain felar I was trying to get laid - odd I cant think of your name right now, go figure. Your logins became more rare and I felt like it was attributed to me so I backed off heavily, but I hope you got alot of laughs out of it, and the note to try to get you support You were a blast though also in some of the replies, such as the firm belief I was flirting with you, and trying to convince me your -no no hole- was off limits loved ya man

illaeth - again I will say bad illaeth for not letting me know you werent a woman I was flirting with

uhh
glik - Often I would see you log on, then log off later after having not moved. Other times I saw you try, at least more recent, and I felt like yeah this guy really is emporer material after all. But reason I went tribbie and not empire was due to the fact that I felt the emporer (from brryns perspective) wasnt worth having as a leader. Seeing it from this char though, and that you had strong ability and did do alot, I misjudged you and I am sorry. You actually do kick ass, and do alot, and I wanted that known. In game you get alot of hatred, but it isnt deserved, you are doing rather well.

rhoy - very competant assassin from what I have seen. We didnt interact much due to you being a man though, other than the murdering thing for defending. Sorry on that, but I did focus on women.

uhh

mommy underaxyl. Wait mummy underaxyl!! - If it was not for you I would likely never have known the other two items, only the one with suspicion of the other. If my not becomming a mummy was upsetting to you sorry, I really did try. Dang yzekon hehe.Thank you for the help, though it came at a cost, definately willing to pay it for the power. You are scarabs main thrust, and you do a damn good job of it.

Adriac - You were just so damn funny I couldnt go around attacking you, you know that? Even though you were chaotic (though this goes with the throwaway character I had to deal with the griefers mainly). I just love the characters humor. keep mooing you cow.

uhh
orcy garfuka - Some orcs just rise to the next level of orcdom, and you do. Tough bastard with huge balls and thats what I like in an orc. My orcs have not been as successful though I have had a few. My best was a spear user for pin mundunugu. I loved him, but he got assassinated like 4 times in a single login by 3 different assassins all hunting him, stripped twice in it, and any fights he got were at least 3 v1 against him but the rare assassinate miss. Ive never been as successful as an orc as yours. You kick ass and good job. Ive also never had a chief though too. I should remedy that one day, but that isnt today.

more uhh
- Oh yeah phelzhis - When I wrote that note after your recruitment message I had never interacted with you before, on any char. Not with brryn nor lochlan, I had known nothing about you, I was just a mage messing with a drillmaster . If you took anymore from that im sorry on my end.
I really felt like you were a newbie. From what I saw, especially from rhoy you got your butt kicked alot, but still stayed in lowbie ranks your enire characters life. I am a bit old school where I believe a leader should lead, and be seen fighting the fight against the strengths of the world. You were an eternal attempted lowbie killer that did not seem to do that well.
Keeping that in mind, I would not wish to join the village with one of its leaders refusing to try at all. This is what I saw on my end.
Bear in mind as a leader of a cabal, your presence and ability as well as interactions dictates whether or not people will even want to be in the same cabal as you, and the village really suffered because of you.

Enifey - saved my chars ass with wands man thank you. Normally like odoe and a few others, people that stay out of the wars I often see as gearlockers, because they dont actually use it / risk losing it for the most part. Others though come to be, like you and odoe, that will do anything with anyone and while not risk the armors, will still be benefit to the community, whereas another that stays out of wars, I see as a gearlocker. You and odoe are a great benefit to the pbase still despite not warring, and I thank you both for managing to do it, and come across as a great guy.

Odoe - see above Positive side. Boo for stealing my minions.

Outlander - most came and went so fast the names ive long forgotten. It was very rough for you guys and I am sorry for it. One person did not make so much of a difference even when there were 50+ people on at once, not to mention 100+, but nowadays it does make that much of an impact. It was rough on you guys, and my edge combo did even have me land a few heck of alot of pwks' (eww). But there is one, and one only I will mention very highly in this.

Thorawyn - man it was very harsh on you. I felt so bad I did but on the oher hand I could not show that in character. It was bad enough though, with you being the 'only' outlander often that would even log on and try something, anything even if it was only limiting the power of a magistrate, you were doing it. I begged in my role for you to be tossed a bone for it (hence some part of the comments of putting things in my role I shouldnt, though there was more. bad galkabear bad bad bad).
I felt you did deserve sunwarden and more. The effort you put in (though some shady things, such as using the quit command for aggro + anti stalk reason) costed so much, but you were the 1 person, the 1 person in the guild that stuck through it.
I wish I coulda helped ya in game, but I was on the opposide side of the fence. Take care man and keep truckin the way ya do. Minus the shady stuff.

Banshee - I still hate you banshee for my death to you in the entropy cabal. Coulda been much more costly for me but your owner was a bit leniant dunno why but am grateful. I still hate you banshee

anyway, im out. take care guys

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy

HOT Locked Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Lochlan McFae the Spectre, Provinc... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 25-Aug-17 11:32 AM
Reply Locked due to off topic clutter., Jormyr, 12-Sep-17 03:26 AM, #92
Reply My bad, Kstatida, 09-Sep-17 03:16 PM, #48
Reply RE: My bad, lochlan (Anonymous), 09-Sep-17 03:37 PM, #50
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Lochlan McFae the Spectre, Pro..., some more goodbies (Anonymous), 08-Sep-17 11:49 PM #26
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Lochlan McFae the Spectre, Pro..., Vehli (Anonymous), 09-Sep-17 04:47 AM, #30
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Lochlan McFae the Spectre, Pro..., lochlan (Anonymous), 09-Sep-17 07:28 AM, #32
          Reply My intention never was to grief you, Vehli (Anonymous), 09-Sep-17 01:21 PM, #42
               Reply RE: My intention never was to grief you, lochlan (Anonymous), 09-Sep-17 01:56 PM, #44
                    Reply RE: My intention never was to grief you, Vehli (Anonymous), 09-Sep-17 07:34 PM, #53
Reply Glad to see this, IdiotCFer (NOT Outlander), 01-Sep-17 12:29 PM, #16
Reply You yourself are cancer, friendo. n/t, Lhydia, 01-Sep-17 02:26 PM, #17
Reply RE: Glad to see this, lochlan (Anonymous), 08-Sep-17 10:15 PM, #18
     Reply First of all..., Yanni Sunburst (Anonymous), 09-Sep-17 12:16 PM, #38
          Reply RE: First of all..., lochlan (Anonymous), 09-Sep-17 12:27 PM, #39
               Reply Um... huh?, Seriphax, 09-Sep-17 01:51 PM, #43
               Reply RE: Um... huh?, lochlan (Anonymous), 09-Sep-17 01:57 PM, #45
                    Reply To be expected., Seriphax, 09-Sep-17 02:51 PM, #46
                         Reply RE: To be expected., lochlan (Anonymous), 09-Sep-17 03:31 PM, #49
               Reply You took the orb as a trib?, Murphy, 09-Sep-17 09:02 PM, #55
                    Reply RE: You took the orb as a trib?, lochlan (Anonymous), 09-Sep-17 11:09 PM, #57
                         Reply Attacking a cabal, yes, Murphy, 10-Sep-17 03:53 AM, #61
                              Reply RE: Attacking a cabal, yes, lochlan (Anonymous), 10-Sep-17 09:40 AM, #62
                                   Reply Just because the books allow it, Murphy, 10-Sep-17 10:07 AM, #64
                                        Reply Which means it's down to Vindicator's judgment, Kstatida, 10-Sep-17 01:15 PM, #68
                                             Reply Yes, it's down to Vindicator's judgment, Murphy, 10-Sep-17 08:13 PM, #71
Reply Alas, no date for you., Ishuli, 28-Aug-17 03:11 PM, #7
Reply I don't want to HJ this thread but he's not even postin..., sleepy, 29-Aug-17 12:37 AM, #8
Reply Because.., Lhydia, 29-Aug-17 05:52 AM, #9
Reply So much this NT, Kstatida, 29-Aug-17 07:20 AM, #10
Reply RE: I don't want to HJ this thread but he's not even po..., Ishuli, 29-Aug-17 10:19 AM, #11
Reply Question then. , Lhydia, 29-Aug-17 11:41 AM, #12
     Reply RE: Question then. , Ishuli, 29-Aug-17 12:18 PM, #13
          Reply Oh yeah?, Murphy, 29-Aug-17 09:40 PM, #14
               Reply RE: Oh yeah?, Ishuli, 30-Aug-17 10:43 AM, #15
                    Reply RE: Oh yeah?, Murphy, 09-Sep-17 12:18 AM, #28
                         Reply It is exactly the same as far as the code is concerned., Seriphax, 09-Sep-17 03:04 PM, #47
                              Reply In my case, Murphy, 09-Sep-17 09:17 PM, #56
                                   Reply RE: In my case, galkabear, 09-Sep-17 11:22 PM, #58
                                        Reply RE: In my case, Murphy, 10-Sep-17 04:05 AM, #60
                                             Reply RE: In my case, lochlan (Anonymous), 10-Sep-17 09:51 AM, #63
                                                  Reply I will quote the helpfile (emphasis mine), Murphy, 10-Sep-17 10:20 AM, #65
                                                       Reply RE: I will quote the helpfile (emphasis mine), crom, 10-Sep-17 10:39 AM, #66
                                                            Reply Would, but shouldn't., Murphy, 10-Sep-17 11:02 AM, #67
                                                                 Reply RE: Would, but shouldn't., lochlan (Anonymous), 10-Sep-17 03:52 PM, #69
                                                                      Reply Nonsense, Murphy, 10-Sep-17 08:12 PM, #70
                                                                           Reply RE: Nonsense, Lochlan (Anonymous), 10-Sep-17 11:18 PM, #72
                                                                           Reply Jurisdiction applies to all laws, again, see off-duty b..., Murphy, 10-Sep-17 11:48 PM, #73
                                                                           Reply RE: Jurisdiction applies to all laws, again, see off-du..., lochlan (Anonymous), 11-Sep-17 08:44 AM, #74
                                                                           Reply Nope, Murphy, 11-Sep-17 09:03 AM, #75
                                                                           Reply RE: Nope, Jarmel, 11-Sep-17 05:56 PM, #76
                                                                           Reply Common sense, Murphy, 11-Sep-17 09:15 PM, #77
                                                                           Reply RE: Common sense, Jarmel, 11-Sep-17 09:57 PM, #79
                                                                           Reply RE: Common sense, Saagkri, 11-Sep-17 10:05 PM, #80
                                                                           Reply RE: Common sense, Jarmel, 11-Sep-17 10:37 PM, #85
                                                                           Reply There's a million situations, Murphy, 11-Sep-17 11:02 PM, #86
                                                                           Reply RE: Common sense, lochlan (Anonymous), 11-Sep-17 10:36 PM, #84
                                                                           Reply RE: Nope, lochlan (Anonymous), 11-Sep-17 10:13 PM, #81
                                                                           Reply RE: Nonsense, Saagkri, 11-Sep-17 09:38 PM, #78
                                                                           Reply RE: Nonsense, lochlan (Anonymous), 11-Sep-17 10:23 PM, #82
                                                                           Reply RE: Nonsense, Saagkri, 12-Sep-17 12:20 AM, #87
                                                                           Reply RE: Nonsense, Jarmel, 12-Sep-17 01:09 AM, #88
                                                                           Reply That remark is for Law #3, Murphy, 12-Sep-17 01:28 AM, #89
                                                                           Reply And here's Nep's word on it, Murphy, 12-Sep-17 01:34 AM, #90
                                                                           Reply Putting Jurisdiction issues into HELP LAW, Kstatida, 12-Sep-17 03:00 AM, #91
                                                                           Reply RE: Nonsense, Jarmel, 11-Sep-17 10:30 PM, #83
Reply that was speculation, lochlan (Anonymous), 08-Sep-17 10:32 PM, #20
     Reply RE: that was speculation, sleepy, 09-Sep-17 05:06 AM, #31
          Reply RE: that was speculation, lochlan (Anonymous), 09-Sep-17 07:32 AM, #33
Reply RE: Alas, no date for you., lochlan (Anonymous), 08-Sep-17 10:25 PM, #19
     Reply To be fair, 45/50 of your PWKs were me. n/t, IAmStevers, 09-Sep-17 01:13 AM, #29
          Reply RE: To be fair, 45/50 of your PWKs were me. n/t, lochlan (Anonymous), 09-Sep-17 07:39 AM, #34
               Reply Completely wrong about assassinate., Lhydia, 09-Sep-17 08:54 AM, #35
               Reply RE: Completely wrong about assassinate., lochlan (Anonymous), 09-Sep-17 09:22 AM, #36
                    Reply Many many many things have changed since then. , Lhydia, 09-Sep-17 09:26 AM, #37
                         Reply RE: Many many many things have changed since then. , lochlan (Anonymous), 09-Sep-17 12:28 PM, #40
                              Reply It's cool. Good character bye the way. n/t, Lhydia, 09-Sep-17 03:40 PM, #51
                                   Reply RE: It's cool. Good character bye the way. n/t, lochlan (Anonymous), 09-Sep-17 06:10 PM, #52
                                        Reply I'm good., Lhydia, 09-Sep-17 07:36 PM, #54
                                             Reply RE: I'm good., lochlan (Anonymous), 09-Sep-17 11:41 PM, #59
               Reply I'm curious to know those edges lol :P n/t, Blkdrgn, 09-Sep-17 12:34 PM, #41
Reply Props for being a long lived specter , laxman, 25-Aug-17 10:30 PM, #6
Reply RE: Props for being a long lived specter , lochlan (Anonymous), 08-Sep-17 10:39 PM, #21
     Reply RE: Props for being a long lived specter , Blkdrgn, 08-Sep-17 11:32 PM, #25
          Reply RE: Props for being a long lived specter , lochlan (Anonymous), 08-Sep-17 11:57 PM, #27
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Lochlan McFae the Spectre, Pro..., Rahsael, 25-Aug-17 04:43 PM, #4
Reply Oh, Kstatida, 25-Aug-17 04:49 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Lochlan McFae the Spectre, Pro..., lochlan (Anonymous), 08-Sep-17 10:46 PM, #22
Reply You said you only gone for a while!, Pticriss (Anonymous), 25-Aug-17 03:30 PM, #2
Reply That's probably what happened. n/t, Lhydia, 25-Aug-17 04:12 PM, #3
Reply RE: You said you only gone for a while!, lochlan (Anonymous), 08-Sep-17 10:54 PM, #23
Reply Missed adventure, Aroyv Undersnake (Anonymous), 25-Aug-17 02:57 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Missed adventure, lochlan (Anonymous), 08-Sep-17 10:56 PM, #24
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132036 Previous topic | Next topic