Subject: "RE: We are yet to see a PK-capable human warrior" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #130674
Show all folders

IdiotCFerTue 14-Mar-17 01:52 PM
Member since 11th Jul 2013
48 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#130687, "RE: We are yet to see a PK-capable human warrior"

There have been a couple of villagers who used swords that I thought were successful. That could also be because they were Villagers, and DB with resistance helps a lot. There was a human warrior in fortress that was ok. There was also a scion human warrior that did pretty good. I think he used daggers.

Humans are just Human. They get Nothing special, but have no vulnerabilities. Not that appealing some would say.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [None] Detovis the Master of Offense [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 10-Mar-17 10:08 PM
Reply We are yet to see a PK-capable human warrior, Kstatida, 12-Mar-17 06:56 AM, #1
     Reply RE: We are yet to see a PK-capable human warrior, NoobAgain, 12-Mar-17 01:45 PM, #2
     Reply RE: We are yet to see a PK-capable human warrior, IdiotCFer, 14-Mar-17 01:52 PM #3
     Reply No vulnerabilities, they said., Murphy, 14-Mar-17 08:22 PM, #5
     Reply RE: We are yet to see a PK-capable human warrior, Isildur, 14-Mar-17 03:04 PM, #4
     Reply I find it hard to believe, Kstatida, 17-Mar-17 03:31 PM, #6
     Reply My human warrior, Lexxi, was more than capable., k-b, 20-Mar-17 02:40 PM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #130674 Previous topic | Next topic