Subject: "(very) Brief goodbye" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129494
Show all folders

Drathgora (Anonymous)Mon 26-Dec-16 03:14 AM
Charter member
#129916, "(very) Brief goodbye"

So, I was hoping to prevent this from happening, but obviously, I'm long over due to step in and stop it. Not surprised, though, really. My in-game note that I sent out before going MIA was actually not far from the truth of the RL circumstances that dragged me away (and still keeping me away). In-game, Drathgora was going back to Aran'gird because she'd heard about a young duergar lad who was turning his back on evil as well, and she wanted to ensure his escape. IRL, I've been helping a friend and her little boy escape a domestic violence situation. Pretty scary stuff, actually, and not over yet. Stalker ex / baby-daddy, real nasty piece of work with cronies and smart enough to keep his head down anytime authorities are called. We're still working with the cops on this, but until it gets resolved, I won't be having internet connections very often (almost never since this began), and basically no cell service around here, at least none with a data connection. I've got just enough signal right now to remote in to my home PC to check in and say a few words. Will check back in again when things settle down.

Enjoyed all the interaction I got with Drathgora on her road to redemption, and was really liking where things were heading. Thanks to all the Fortress for all the help, and thanks to the various Imms for all the chances. Sure wish I could have seen it through. I had so many plans for this character and for the Galadon guild. Hopefully, next attempt won't get interrupted prematurely.

Signal keeps dropping, so I better send this while I still can. Sorry no time for personal goodbyes. See you in the fields....SOMETIME..

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) [None] Drathgora Grethar'aran the Mistress of th... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 02-Nov-16 09:48 PM
Reply (very) Brief goodbye, Drathgora (Anonymous), 26-Dec-16 03:14 AM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129494 Previous topic | Next topic