Subject: "RE: (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Ardish Herthar the Glacial Seeker of Natural Balance, Harbinger of Thar-Eris" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129489
Show all folders

Polmier (Anonymous)Thu 10-Nov-16 12:20 PM
Charter member
#129535, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Ardish Herthar the Glacial Seeker of Natural Balance, Harbinger of Thar-Eris"

After Varnon, this was something completely different.

I have played many outlanders, but this was my first ever druid.

I was not happy with my role, but still tried to go with it.

Human druid is quite good and in better hands is quite amazing. Losing transmute metal does hurt though.

Thanks a lot to Deormdel. You are awesome.

To many individuals to list, but almost all those I interacted with made this fun.

Two standouts I will point our are Gwildaththea and Muuksube.

I will be taking a break for a while, but I will be back.

The only classes I have not gotten to max level are:

Conjurer
Anti-Paladin
Orc

Which one should I play next?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Ardish Herthar the Glacial Seek... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 29-Oct-16 09:36 AM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Ardish Herthar the Glacial ..., Polmier (Anonymous), 10-Nov-16 12:20 PM #3
Reply The answer is so obvious, Kstatida, 10-Nov-16 01:49 PM, #4
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Ardish Herthar the Glacial ..., Demos, 10-Nov-16 10:31 PM, #5
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Ardish Herthar the Glacial ..., Andrlos, 14-Nov-16 12:29 AM, #6
Reply Dude, when did you die.., Muuksube Coldcrown (Anonymous), 17-Nov-16 08:25 PM, #7
Reply Late to the table on your deletion..., Sarien, 23-Dec-16 01:53 PM, #8
Reply Enjoyed running with you, Gwildaththea (Anonymous), 03-Nov-16 06:03 PM, #2
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Ardish Herthar the Glacial ..., Horner (Anonymous), 03-Nov-16 12:13 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129489 Previous topic | Next topic